Malevolent

☠EDITED☠

Let's see if I can make this a tad longer than most (: xx I'm in quite a good mood soo (: btw, that's my edit on side xx

Cassie's POV:

It's been almost a week, almost a week since my punishment. Zayn has not came out of his study room for awhile.

But yesterday, Liam gathered us up and told us Master Zayn decided to change the rules a bit.

He will NOT kill us, but if we get sent up three times in a row...let's just say you're not in luck.

I guess it makes it more fun for him in a sick, twisted way. He gets to see us suffer more. But, I think he's gotten quite fond of us, and doesn't want his favorites to die.

His favorites being, Perrie, Niall, Danielle, and Ansel. I sigh in dread, I wish I could get on Zayn's good side. But, it'd be ruined in a moment, or so...

I also believe Zayn has become more soft, but that could change in a blink of an eye. This man is unpredictable.

He's kind of like a lion, and you're the owner. He's sweet, and considerate. But in a minute, he can turn on you, and kill you with no mercy.

What got Zayn to be this way? What's his story, what's Liam's story, and Louis story?

I have no problem asking Louis, except it might hurt for him to tell. Except, he trusts me, and he, I'm surprised to say, likes me. As a friend, of course.

He has not looked at anyone with love in his eyes. Only me, for I am a good friend of his that he has made.

Has Louis ever been in love? What was her name? Now, don't get me wrong, Louis could be gay, but I actually doubt it.

I decide to ask Louis before Saturday, and today was Thursday. Then a question runs through my mind I never expected would.

Has Zayn ever been in love? Was he once a good man? Did he once actually feel remorse?

But I knew, these questions would probably never be answered. He's malevolent. That's all Zayn will ever be. He is an awful human who will never change.

Stop thinking you can change him, Cassie.

My thoughts are soon interrupted by my door swinging open. Liam appears, grinning.

"You dared to test me. Now, I'll show you, I'm not one to test."
----
Was that long? Was it good? How is my edit? Do you guys like this story still?