Waking Up

☠EDITED☠

Cassie's POV:

I wake up in a small room, and I can't help but have my anxiety go through the roof.

Where am I? Why am I here? 

My eyes wander around, and I see two other boys out cold. I sit up, and then try to stand up. I succeed, but when I try to walk, something restrains me.

I look down at my ankle, and see a chains hooked to my right ankle. My mouth gets dry, and I can't help but scream.

A tall man, with dark hair, and olive colored skin comes into view.

"Shut the fuck up." He growls.

"Where am I?" I ask, ignoring his statement.

"Call it home." He smirks, pulling up a chair, and sitting on it.

"Home? Where the fuck are we? Why am I chained up? How many other people are here? And, why am I here?" I yell, exploding.

He clenches his jaw, "You have no right to know any of those questions, doll. All you need to know is you're mine, and are apart of my game."

"I have every right!"

He gets up abruptly, and throws the chair to the side, angrily, "No, you actually don't. I'm your master, and will answer to me."

"Why're they here, then?

"Same reasons you are. But, they'll be doing more of the dirty work."

I look down, and see one with long, curly hair, and another with dyed blonde hair.

"What's your game?"

"Don't you want to know how this whole place works?" He asks.

"Both." I say.

"Well, you guys do whatever I want. As you earn my trust, I will award you. With things like free time from the game, or chores. Or, even a day off to do whatever you please. And, as for the game, we will play one per month. Fail to win the game, you die."

"You're a fucking psychopath." I hiss.

He frowns, "If you think that, I guess you can be up first tonight."

My heart stops as he walks out of the room, and slams the door, startling one of the boys awake.

"Who the fuck are you?" He growls, "And, why are we here?"

"I'm Cassie. And, all I know is we're here to be his slaves, and play a sadistic game of his."

"Oh," He looks down. "I'm Harry."

"Nice to meet you, Harry. Now, let's find a way out of here."
----
First chap! Vote and comment! Love you.