The Pill

☠EDITED☠

Nice try to all those who said she's prego. I'm not that original 😂 well, I could be(:

Louis POV:

"What the fuck is wrong with her?" I growl, at the doctor who took Liam's place, named Trevor.

"Sir, I'm sorry but I can not share that information with anybody, but Master Zayn."

"I really don't give a fuck, so tell me what's wrong with her before I grab that clip board and shove it up your ass-"

"Louis." Zayn says, greeting me as Liam walks by his side.

"Master Zayn." I nod.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"This prick-oh sorry, my bad, Trevor won't tell me what's wrong with Cassie."

"I told you-" Trevor starts.

Zayn holds up his hand to silence us. "Trevor, go ahead. Louis is well trusted here."

"Yes, Master." Trevor glares, as I smirk in satisfaction.

"Well, you guys all remember Cassie's, well...mental illness for a while...?"

We all nod, "It seems she's started getting the same symptoms a bit. But, I can stop that. I put her on some medication. She'll be fine by tomorrow. Now, she seems to be very depressed. I'll have to find out why when she wakes up. And, to why she fainted, well, it seems somebody put a pill into her drink. If she would have digested a bit more, it could've been fatal. But lucky for us, I got it out before any harm came to her."

"Now, now. What is the pill exactly?" Zayn asks.

"The pill was ecstasy."

"And, how the hell did this end up here?"

"Someone purposely put it into her drink, I'm guessing." Trevor sighs.

Zayn grabs the bridge of his nose, "Whoever did this will be sorry."
----
Ba-dum-tsss