Introduction

☠EDITED☠

Cassie's POV:

I've been in my room for a week now, and the games have not continued due to Zayn's monthly rule.

I'm thankful for that, but a rumor has mentioned a game will be tonight.

But, I can't worry about that. It's just a rumor, right? I avert my mind to my daily schedule.

1. Be up by 5:20 every morning

2. Be outside your door, ready and cleaned up by 6:15 every morning

3. Be at breakfast by 6:25

4. Do your 5 chores (mine today are dishes;dusting;vacuuming;laundry;and wiping the counters) we switch every day

5. Be at lunch at 11:50

6. Finish all our chores if we didn't

7. Be at dinner at 5:10

8. Get ready for the game (which we haven't played in awhile)

9. Clean up (get in pajamas; brush teeth;etc)

10. Be in bed by 10:20

11. Go to bed

At this moment, I am waiting inside my room, for Liam to unlock the door.

You see, before we go to bed each night, Liam locks all our doors. About 5:50 in the morning, he unlocks it. At 6:20 Louis comes around, and makes sure you're up.

I then hear the click, and run to get ready.  I run out the door just as Louis comes to my room, "Close one, Cassie."

I nod, "Won't happen again."

I make my way down to the dining room, and take my seat. I look around, and see a few new faces.

Envy gets a hold of me, as I see Zayn whispering in one of the new girls ear.
I feel a hand go on my shoulder, and see Liam, "Don't get jealous. It's okay."

"I'm not jealous." I whisper.

But, I am. And I can't explain why.

The chefs come out, and hand us our food, we are given foods on how the doctor thinks our diet should be to stay to Zayn's standards. My breakfast is an omelet, lunch is pasta, and dinner is fish, or steak with some mashed potatoes.

I grab my fork, and take a bite of food when Zayn decides to make an announcement, "Hello, everybody. I have an announcement. We have six new people joining us today. They will stand up, and introduce themselves."

A boy with black hair stands up, "I'm Calum Hood."

"Hi, I'm Leigh-Anne Pinnock."

Zayn raises an eyebrow at a boy with dirty blonde hair, "I'm Ansel Elgort."

"I'm Shailene Woodley."

The next boy looks straight at Zayn, "I'm Zac Efron."

And, finally the girl who is sitting by Zayn, "I'm Perrie Edwards."

Perrie Edwards, I hate her already. Her name is perfect, and so is everything about her.

"They already know all the rules. And, they will obey, or get punished just like you guys."

"We will not be introducing ourselves, but you can socialize later to get to know people. But, you must know who you have to treat with respect." Zayn says.

"I'm Louis, and I'm second in command. You must treat me with respect, just like you do to Master Zayn."

"Hi, I'm Liam, and I'm third in command. I will be able to answer any questions you may have."

"Well, that's all the people here. But, there will be more. Be gone, and get to work." Zayn snaps.

----

Whoop there it is! :D hope you enjoyed it!(: byeeee