Very Belated Christmases & A Huge Thanks!

Huhu it's Dancing here!

No no, you over there that's running away or about to click the close button, don't run away. Well, if you're trying to escape from me, then I have no idea why you're here in the first place XD

I have a present for you, if that's a good enough bribe to keep you to stay XD

I guess it isn't in this chapter, but please read on anyway.

Thank you.

HELLO TO ALL YOU READERS AND AUTHORS~ MERRY VERY BELATED CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL, INSPIRING, AND FABULOUSEW YEAR. I guess more of a new year eh? After all, it's weeks since Christmas and New Year already. Well, all I can say an early Merry Chinese New Year then, right?

What am I talking about. IT IS ALREADY 2015!!! /falls down at realisation/ And it has been for about 2 weeks now -.- I am incredibly slow XD

It's been an incredible 6 months or so on Wattpad, and I have achieved rather unexpected success with this EXO Imagines series (seeing as I never thought I'd see the day it hit 10K reads and/or 100 votes, let alone a smashing 85K reads and 1.4K votes), for which I am ecstatic about.

OMO HUGS TO ALL YOU AWESOME PEOPLE. /throws hugs in every direction/

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. AND THE VOTES. AND THE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC COMMENTS~ (HAHA YOU DON'T KNOW HOW WARM AND FUZZY I FEEL WHEN I GET A COMMENT :P I LITERALLY DANCE AROUND ON CLOUD NINE FOR A GOOD 10 MINUTES) AND FOR READING! Heh. And thanks for putting up with my erratic updating and lack of schedule.

Thanks so much everyone!

But special thanks to: @venuslcj, @Edaline, @_THELeiacorn_, @FairuzWahidah, @SoffSophia, @Skyla2001, @SparklingBubbleTea, @TheIceCreamPanda, @hotcutelove, @wendikah, @cookievips, @taebaekdae, @CallMeNoodle, @bernadinerosaa, @Princess_Solfie, @KPOPLUV486, @TaeKookie4Life, @iGot7GrowlinExo, @sopinkshi, @cullen1996, @yourstruly1114, @lebombe, @LareignaRaymundo, @yangjulia1932, @Berrayeyed, @averychan, @Shadowsaphira, @ysblnacor, @CindyTan0820, @YoUrIcEpRiNcEsS, @Baby_Pika_Ami, @kookiesbae, @gayathritn, @KitamiRiishio, @kfnye98, @MonochromeSoul, @ExoLoverForever_94, @Xiu_My, @Kim_NaNaHannie, @princesspurple1031, @LayUnicorn1, @si_hui, @mjcandysmileyface, @_markie_mark, @MissRedLovesYou, @Dumpling-Love, @MaraJosTorilloMedran, @SwedhaChandran, @baozyeon, @ysPwincessYeyin, @cookiewish and @Dumblederp21.

Thanks to EVERYONE, though. EVERYONE! Everyone who has read, voted or commented. Thank you very much.