"It's hard to tell that you are human at all" he murmured, his eyes boring into mine with a superior look glimmering in them. He wasn't bad looking... he had that, untouched, middle-aged-virgin look about him, but it wasn't awful. Simple... I guess that's was the word I was looking for. Pleasantly simple, normal brown hair, brushed out but not too neat. Average body-type, and tall figure, paired with a prude but honest face. 

"Have you ever met a demon?" I prompted with a knowing smile. He seemed a little taken aback, then shook his head. 

"Explains a lot..." I retorted as if it was the normal thing to ever meet one of those dark creatures... I mean, I don't think they were much worse than normal humans... just much hornier, and violent. 

"I'm looking for Leon. If you know who I am, I presume you know who he is" I explained further, taking a step closer to him, only to watch him back away. 

Oh... Fuck... I love this. I don't think I should enjoy that so much... it feels wrong, but damn is it satisfying to see him flinch when I move too suddenly. 

"What business do you have with an angel?" he asked, still backing away from me, as I walked towards him in a slow rhythm, making it a point to keep my gaze locked on his. 

"I like their fluffy wings" I gave him a sarcastic smile, not saying anything to alert him before his back would hit the altar, now helping me corner him completely. I stopped a few inches away from him, so our chests barely didn't touch, though even now his face was priceless. How much further could I go? When would he try to protest? Or would he let me do anything out of fear? Or desire? Even now, he isn't muscular but could probably push me away, I wasn't using any force to keep him there. 

All these thoughts came up in my mind, both making me feel somewhat guilty, and sending an excited rush through my veins. I laid my hand against his chest, not feeling anything about it... Opposed to when I touched Jude, my skin didn't react one bit, as if I was just playing with a lifeless man-sized doll.

I ran my fingers through his chest, stopping only at his neck, where I traced the line of his adam's apple and watched him shiver under my touch. 

"S-stop" he blurted out, earning a wider smirk from me. 

"Let's do a little experiment... You start praying, and I'll stop when your all-loving God makes me" I suggested, leaning in to bite his neck, but before my teeth could've touched his skin, I heard the door open. At first, my blood froze, afraid it was Jude... he would surely spend the night torturing me in various ways if he found out I was playing with a poor priest... But then again... that sounds incredibly hot.

My mind wandered back to earlier this afternoon, more specifically to the image of Jude towering over me when I threatened him with the silver handle... I loved that reserved fury, that was right between a desire to kill, and the urge to have me... I really wanted to know, what it would take for him to just grab me by the throat out of sheer anger. I had to close my eyes, chasing away the erupting thoughts and fantasies from my mind. 

Sometimes I just... sound very sick... 

"Please stop molesting the priest, Seth" I let out a relieved sigh when I finally heard the voice which I wanted. I wasn't as amused anymore, but I wanted to seem calm, despite the fact that I could've killed Leon with a teaspoon. I spun around, to face the angel, pushing my ass a little backwards, so I could lean against the frozen priest, using him almost like a chair. I could hear his breathing stop, then become incoherent, so I moved a little on his crotch to get comfortable. Oh, being evil is just so much more fun, I really wish I could do this to more of my enemies. 

"Just in time" I nodded for the angel, narrowing my eyes a little, as I observed his calm, peaceful features. 

"I assume you didn't come here to find salvation... So why were you looking for me?" he wondered, getting straight to the point.