(My gifs not fucking working!!)

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗀 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖾🙄 

𝗡𝗲𝘄𝗡𝗲𝘄💕
𝖦𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖬𝗌.𝖩𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌

𝖥𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒?

𝗡𝗮𝗿🥡
𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒😂😂😂

𝗡𝗲𝘄𝗡𝗲𝘄💕 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 "𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒"

I exited out the messages laughing looking up seeing a girl standing in front of my smacking on some gum rolling her eyes at me.

I looked at her mugging her. I ain't the mean type but people be pushing me.

People call me Boujie because I don't fuck with people as much. If I don't fuck with you I just don't.

I mostly fuck with niggas anyway cause hoes be sherm. NewNew and Nar might just be my first girl friends since Elementary.

"I'm ya tour guide, come on." She turned around I rolled my eyes following behind her.

I was laying in the bed on YouTube watching story times on girls losing their virginity for the first time.

"He bent me over and I kinda... farted on his dick." I busted out laughing. "He was my cousin." I almost chocked on my chips when she said that.

I scrunched up my face and exited out the video. I ain't even wanna watch no more. Her ass bugging.

I checked the time looking out my window seeing a whip pull up. I knew it was my client. Moments later I heard knocks on the front door.

I opened the door. "What it do boo." I let her in and told her to follow me to my room.

"Sup." She dryly replied typing on her phone.

I pushed my bedroom door opening making it knock over my ring light.

"Fuck." I mumbled picking it back up. It wasn't broke. "You can sit down." I pointed to a chair by my vanity.

I grabbed my phone off my dresser playing some music on my speaker and turning on my led lights.

"Can't really feed into a nigga when I know he lyin' Love my killer, keep him with me , cause I know he ridin." I rapped along combing out my clients hair.

"Whatcha you getting today boo?" This was my first client since I moved to Miami.

She pulled her phone out her purse showing me a picture. I reached for her phone making her pull it away. I sucked my teeth and nodded my head.

Bitch don't forget I'm in your fucking her cause you don't wanna go there with me

that's on all my dead folks

I braiding her hair to the back putting on a cap and sewing around it so it wouldn't come up.