"Hey Issy," Jamal says clasping a hand on my shoulder out of nowhere and making my jump with a gasp.

"Mal!"

"What?" He raises his hand up, staring at me eye wide. "Are you okay?"

With a sigh I open up my locker, "Dandy."

"What the fuck is it?" He asks switching sides so his face isn't blocked my the locker door. "And why do you have a cap on?"

I shrug, "fashion?" It was a Chris Brown cap with a CB at the front. I like it, makes me look cooler than I am.

"I thought we both settled that hats, caps whatever aren't your thing. Not with a hair like that," he flicks at the hood of my cap.

I quickly pull it down further, I feel not-human. Maybe I've finally turned into a vampire. "Mal, please leave me alone."

"You look like a hoodrat," he chuckles, "better not embarrass me. Now except your fashion sense, what else is wrong with you?"

"Nothing," I switch my books, I wasn't in the mood of arguing and he didn't seem like he was going to let it go. "I just-- I just called Lou, Saint." Just saying it makes me cringe so bad, I nearly shudder.

"Um-"

"Lou," I look Mal dead in the eye. "I called Lou, Saint. After he called me Taylor."

"Just Saint?" He asks to clarify and I nod, then he burst out laughing. "Saint? You were just like, Lou Saint? Saint?"

If I can, I'll flip him off but I can't so I just glare shutting my locker and walking off. "Mal, I already feel bad enough."

"Oh good God, I wish I was there. I'd love to see both your faces."

To that I stick my tongue out to him, running my hand over my face. "I feel--"

"Fucked?"

I shrug, "that'll work."

"What?" He jumps to my front. "Did you actually-"

"Jamal!" I shove him away from me but it's more his laughter that almost makes him fall. "You're a rotten fowl."

"At least I don't go around calling people half their surnames, nitwit."

"You're more of a nit that I am," I fire back, "and it was one time."

"You still like him," he says in a low voice as we enter the classroom.

"I do not," I deny in a harsh whisper. "Shut up, Mal."

He doesn't say any more thing until we're sitting, "do you think you're going to be a kind of Playboy? Shuffling gu-- hearts?"

I scrowl at him, "no, you already have that covered."

Speaking of hearts, Sky. Sky. I haven't spoken to him since the last time after his house. I miss him so much, I never thought I'd miss him like this. He didn't show up at my locker, and we haven't called or texted. What do I need to do to make things right? Do I even need to do anything? Should I? But I want to, I want to see him, I want to talk to him. I want things back to normal.

"Unless you mean my books, else I don't know what you're talking about," Mal says, flipping through a book.

"Shut up Mal."

"What do you think about--"

We are cut off my the new presence in our midst, the sweety smell of perfume invading our nostrils. "Hi boys," Sara Cornwell sings out, waving manicured nails in front of her and jutting a hip out.