Chapter Six

Two weeks later

"Finally!" Keonhee yells after leaving his classroom, followed by an annoyed Jungwoo. "Shittiest set of tests ever!"

"Our papers went well," Mirae says with a shrug. "It was so easy."

"For you," you say, making her roll her eyes. "Anyway, let's head to the cafeteria, I'm starving."

"Same, I'm so hungry," Jungwoo says, walking ahead of you all.

"You're always hungry, Jungwoo," Mirae states the obvious.

Half of your university was at the cafeteria and you had to wait for a while to get a table. Jungwoo was whining the entire time, cursing himself for not leaving sooner.

"I'm gonna go wait in line before it gets longer," you tell your friends and made your way to the line of people waiting to get their food. You scrolled through your social media while you waited.

"Choi Jena?"

You looked up from your phone, seeing a guy's chest first before you tilted your head back to look up at his face. He smirked at the way you had to look up at him because of his height. You were sure that he was as tall as Mingi.

He was extremely handsome, and of course, you knew who he was: the most popular fuckboy at your university, majoring in finance. You were wondering how he knew your name, considering the fact that he has never spoken to you before.

"I'm Ha Hyunsang, your partner for the highschool seminar we will be giving this week."

You frown. "I'm sorry, what seminar?"

"Oh, I assume your professor hasn't told you yet?" he says with a smile.

"Well, exams only ended a few minutes ago," you state, making him laugh.

"Yeah, that's there," he says. "Anyway, they chose a couple of 3rd year buisness and finance students to give a seminar for three days at top high schools for those wanting to major in these fields."

"And we're partners for it?"

"Yes, we are, darling," he chuckles. You couldn't help but notice how beautiful his smile and laugh is.

~

"Seonghwa, you're a wreck, bro," Hongjoong says, sitting beside him with his tray of food.

"I know," Seonghwa answers with a sigh. He hates how it took him nearly three weeks to properly understand the shit he did. He was so embarrassed and ashamed of himself.

"I think you should really go talk to her," Yeosang says.

"I hurt her too much," Seonghwa mumbles, pushing his food around the plate with his chopsticks. "And I messed up even more by fucking around with Hyerim right after we broke up. Jena probably thinks I don't give a fuck anymore. I screwed up."

"But you do give a fuck, so go tell her that," Wooyoung states. "Don't make the same mistake I made with Mirae."

"Weren't you going to text Mirae?" Mingi asks.

"Yeah, but I'm still not too sure about it," Wooyoung replies. "She may not give me another chance and I heard she has a thing for Keonhee."

"Why the fuck is Ha Hyunsang talking to Jena?" San suddenly blurts out, pointing in your direction.

Seonghwa turns to look where San was pointing, and his heart drops at the sight of you smiling at whatever Hyunsang was saying while he stood with you at the line.

"What even?" Jongho says angrily. "Why is that bastard near my sister?"

The Ateez boys and Hyunsang and his friends were like rivals; they couldn't stand each other and got into quite a lot of fights. Seonghwa hated Hyunsang with every fibre of his being. You didn't know any of this.

Yeosang rolls his eyes. "He's just trying to get into her pants."

Jongho stands up to go up to you, but Yunho stopped him. "Jongho, don't. I'm sure Jena won't fall for his bullshit."

"We'll see."

-

End of Chapter Six.