Pride Month Crossmare!

Hello! Happy Pride Month everyone!

WARNING: This oneshot, like many others, was made with any first thing that came to my mind, so the small storyline might be a little out of whack, but I'll try my best to make it reasonable!

*********************  *******************  ********************

"I don't understand you, punk."

Nightmare truly didn't understand the boy standing infront of him. Nightmare was the most feared person on the school campus, people were scared of him, always moving out the way to let him and his gang through, nobody wanted to come near him because of how terrifyingly negative his aura is. The only other person who doesn't fear him other than his gang is his own twin brother, Dream.

Everyone wanted to be Dream's friend, only for the purpose of his positivity, everyone loved him, and thought he was oblivious to it all. Dream was well aware of their actions, however. His only true friends have been his little group of best friends since middle school, and they were in college.

But, this guy was a different story.

"Not many really understand me either." he was blunt, but barely ever spoke. he was also a skeleton, heterochromatic eyelights, one red one white. He looked like he came from Antartica, wearing a black and white jacket, two pieces of cloth creating an 'X' on his chest. Black shorts with white 'X's on them. White shoes with the same 'X' design, a black and white, cape-like scarf. And, to top it off, a gold heart locket. This guy is Cross, he had been meeting up with the other for two months now, yet he barely knew anything about him, he could hide alot of things.

"You look f**king stupid, y'know." Nightmare growled, to which the boy just nodded."I get that alot, yeah." He was far to blunt. The two were currently on the rooftop, like the many times before, Nightmare lying down on the bench, Cross sitting on the railing of the roof. "That's dangerous, punk. You might fall, not that i'm complaining."

"I'm fine, I have abnormally good balance, I trust myself." Nightmare stared him down with a piercing cyan eyelight, clearly amused by the amount of faith he has that he won't just suddenly fall to his death. The school was five storeys high. "And your so sure because?" Nightmare spoke, obviously not convinced by the words Cross spoke. Cross was silent for a while, staring at him with a blank face. That face always bothered Nightmare, especially for the fact that he couldn't have known his emotions, if he never had the ability to sense them.

Suddenly, Cross winked at him.

What?

Nightmare rose a non existent eyebrow, a tint of cyan dusting his cheekbones. Why would he?

Cross began to lean back, an iron grip on the railing as he leaned over the edge, backwards. Nightmare scrunched his face in slight concern, though he'd never admit that. Cross kept leaning backwards until half his body was over and passed the railing, Nightmare growing even more concerned by the minute. Ever so slowly, Cross began to let go of the railing.

Nightmare's tenacles flinched forward as he sat up straight, what was this idiot thinking?! He could fall and kill himself! Soon enough, Cross nolonger had a grip on the bars, his body horizontally laying on the bars of the railing. "See? Abnormal balance." Cross spoke, confirming the fact that he did infact have good balance. Nightmare composed himself, making sure to not make it look like he was worried in the slightest.

"Yeah, yeah. Just get off the d*mn railing, idiot." Nightmare said, a straight face as Cross flipped himself back onto the roof concrete with ease. Cross opened his mouth to speak, quickly getting interrupted by the school bell that chimed. It was time to go to class. Nightmare closed his eyesocket with a sigh. "I'll be going now-!!"