Witch imagine pt 2

Start from the beginning

I saw a evil grin on his face as he browsed through the potions. Then I noticed something odd.

The guy suddenly left the store, and I noticed that one of the potions was missing.

I quickly grabbed one of the potions from the shelves, and sprinted out the door. I saw the man running away from me.

"Get back here and pay for that!" I yelled out, but he continued running. I manage to get closer to him, and throw the potion at him.

The bottle shatters, and the man fell over. He was restrained by thick vines, so he couldn't move.

"W-What the hell is this?!" He started struggling, but he couldn't escape the vines.

"You're trapped Mr. Thief, and the only way to remove those vines are with special scissors." I explained.

"So I'm stuck like this?!" He exclaimed.

"I have the scissors you're looking for. However, I'm not sure if I want to free you. After all, you stole something from my store." I started to walk away, but stopped when the guy called out to me.

"I-I'll pay ya back! Just get me outta these vines." He pleaded.

"Fine. But if you try to scam me out of my money, you'll regret it." I stared into his blue eyes, and he nodded.

"Good. Now, let's get you back to my shop." I held up my hand, and murmured an incantation.

The guy's body started floating, and I started walking back to my shop. Once we entered, I made his body turn upside down.

"Hey! What are ya doi-?" I started making his body bounce up and down, and things started to fall out of his pockets.

The potion fell out, and luckily it didn't break. So I placed it on my counter.

"So, do you still want this potion?" I asked nonchalantly. He groaned.

"Yeah...I think I'm gonna be sick." His wallet fell out, and I quickly took it, and searched through it.

I found a shiny credit card, and went over to my register. He started struggling like crazy.

"Hey! Don't touch Goldie! She's an innocent bystander!" I looked at him with disgust.

"You named your credit card? How pathetic can you get?" I rung up the card, and saw the name pop up.

"Shut up! What are ya doing to her?" The guy asked.

"Well, I don't trust you. So I'm doing this in case you tried to scam me. Also, you made me waste a potion. So I'm adding that to the check. Serves you right, Mammon." I smirked.

"Wha-?" I dropped his body, and a loud thud followed afterwards. I went to my back room, and grabbed the scissors.

"If you steal something from my shop again, I won't be as merciful as I was today." I cut the vines. I handed him his card, and the potion he wanted.

"Grr...." He stormed out of the shop, and I sighed.

"I hope I never see that guy again..."

Levi:

"Hehe....I got the last one." I looked around the store to make sure no one was looking at me.

You see, when I was in the human world, I was introduced to anime by a fellow witch.

I sometimes look in shops when I have free time, and look for merchandise from different animes I've seen.

Today, I had lucked out by finding a limited edition figure of Ruri-chan in a witch's outfit. I was a big fan of that anime.