We have been arguing so much on the phone that Asin being an understanding woman dragged her husband to the Khan Mansion. 
Saif is repeatedly trying to call Zaid as he paces in the balcony with his phone on his ear.

"Wait What?, Where exactly?" 

Asin and I both hear Saif panic over the call, his back turned towards us.

"Is he Okay?"

"Okay. Yeah, Text me the place I will be there in fifteen."

A second later Saif rushes out of the balcony anxiously with a worried face. My heart quickens.

Is everything okay?

"What!, What is it?" I ask getting off the bed.

"Zaid has met into an accident, I'll just go get him quick. Honey please look after her." 

All blood drains on my face. I stare at him shocked my hands shaking with fear.

No, this can't be happening. I take in a deep breath wiping the sweat on my forehead.

"Aaiza, Aaiza listen. He is fine Okay?. There is no damage I promise, He will be coming in one piece" Saif assures me holding me by my shoulder.

I shiver trying to control my tears as I nod, but it happens to spill out. A pair of arm engulfs me comfortingly.

Maria.

I don't know when was she back in the room. She looks sad too.
Oh! this lady, the only motherly figure in this house. 

Saif walks out of the room leaving us all hanging.

"I want to go to." I say finding my voice as pull back from Maria.

Asin stops me as I struggle.
Making me sit on the bed, she sits beside me with her arm over my shoulder.

"Listen to me, let him look after it, Okay?" She says very softly consoling me.

"Everything's going to be alright." She says rubbing my back as I sit there with a tear stained face with a blurry eyesight praying with all my heart.

Please let him be Okay.

Zaid's Pov

"No, I am not coming back right now, I will when I feel like it. I need to be alone right now." I say over the call making Saif understand once again.

"What space do you need huh!, You always fucking run in your own hell hole of a mind when things are supposed to be communicated out. You gotta stop pushing your emotions away and shutting it out all the fucking time." 

I sit there on the bonnet of my Buggati, parked alone on a highway just taking in his words. My bestfriend does sound a pissed now, He rarely gets angry on me and here we are now.

"I am not afraid to communicate." I mumble over the phone.

"Then what is it that you are doing?" He demands.

I gulp my head feeling heavy. The events that played few hours ago run in my mind like a tape recorder.

"I don't understand, its" I take in a deep breath.
"its difficult to express."

Saif lets out an angry breath. After a minute I speak

"I wanted to, but she asked me to leave. I felt like I was being abandoned, left out, as if she was choosing him." 

I talk so low expressing myself to him little by little. I did want to communicate it with her even if she wanted to be with him or what is she feeling, though I was a hell lot of disturbed by the fact. Atleast I wanted to be strong enough to hear it and accept the fact. I needed space only to get in control of myself, to get in control of my thoughts, my mind and...