"An interesting Blueberry" (FreshBerry) (Part 2)

"Hey There, Pal...What'cha doin?" I hear a deeper voice ask.

"Oh...Paps! Um...."

There is a Papyrus in front of me in a orange hoodie. He doesn't seemed pleased with what he's seeing 
"...Go away, I'm busy." 

"Fresh, That's my brother, Papyrus...You should probably..run." 

"I'm not going to run from him, I'm not scared of him."

The Papyrus' eye starts to glow and suddenly I understand the concept of 'Underswap' as my blueberry had described it minutes before. He is the Sans and my blueberry is the Papyrus. This means that the Papyrus that I'm looking at is fiercely protective of him. He is moments away from attacking me. I may be nearly emotionless, but I'm not stupid. I move off of Blue. 
"Okay fine, I'm going, I'm going. Bye." 

"I don't ever want to see you here again or there will be serious consequences."

I vanish into thin air with just a quick 'poof'. 

"PAPYRUS! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?" 

"I don't want to ever see that again, do you hear me?" 

"...I-"

"SANS I'M SERIOUS..!" 

Blue cringes a bit, clearly not used to hearing his brother raise his voice. 
"Okay! Okay...I'm sorry....I'll get back to work." 

As soon as his brother is gone I'm back, pinning Blue to the ground and continuing immediately where I left off. I want him and I plan on getting him. He gasped when I reappeared but covered his mouth to stop himself. He is entirely willing, which is surprising given how entirely innocent he appears 

"Fresh we shouldn't do this here...What if Papyrus comes back? He'll hurt you if h-" 
I cut him off with a kiss, nearly tearing his shirt off of him. I watch as his magic formed on it's own and causes a beautiful, curvy blue ecto-body. 

I have always been more based on what I'm seeing: Fact- then I am about emotions, so when I catch myself getting more and more genuinely excited about what I'm seeing, it surprised me. I don't want to wait. I want to get right to it. I want to make my blueberry moan. I never thought I'd see the day that I'd want this, but here we are. 

Our movements are quick and needy, so I know he's ready when he starts rolling his hips against my own, attempting to hint to me what I already know. I form my own body and strip my pants, revealing everything from the hips down,  which surprises me by being purple. It's shiny and interesting- I've never formed it before so it catches my eye for more than a moment before my attention is back on my blushing partner who is sprawled out so beautifully on the snow behind his post. 

I can't catch my breath and I'm panting in a way that would be embarrassing for most people. The sight of Blue underneath of me is enough to make me want to drool. I've never felt any of these sensations before. 

"Well?! What are you waiting for? Do it!" Blue says, snapping me back into the task at hand. I've heard storied about the innocent Sans from Underswap. I've never paid much attention to how he acts, or what his AU is all about, but I was always told he was one of the most innocent. Now I know the truth. 

I take his advice and slam myself into him entirely, causing him to moan out and arch his back. I hesitate. 
"Did I hurt you?" 

"Oh please, you're not my first time- No matter what Papyrus thinks. Everyone thinks I'm innocent but I've had sex before with Lust Sans so you don't have to worry about being gentle or anything like that, Okay, Fre-" 

I start slamming my entire length in and out of him as quickly as I could. My face immediately goes into his neck and I grip at his hips, digging my fingers into them hard enough to leave bruises. He's not a virgin, of course he's not, he was too eager and willing to have sex with me to have possibly been a virgin. 

If his brother is nearby, it's too late because Blue is screaming as loud as he can, scratching my back and cutting scratched into the fabric of my jacket, which is still on. 
"OH FRESH!!!" 

It's such an amazing feeling. I can tell he's enjoying- not just from the moans, screaming and scratching but by the fact that he's throbbing around me with each and every thrust. He starts to roll his hips with me still inside of him to increase both his pleasure and mine. 

Yeah, definitely not a virgin if he's taking it this well, screaming and not experiencing any pain. 

Eventually, I guess he gets upset, or maybe it's not enough for him because he shoved me off with a huff and slams me onto my back. I watch as he gets on top of me and slams himself down onto my cock, throwing his head back in the process. 
"Mmmh~ That's much better!!~" 

I'm not sure exactly how this form of sex works, so I grab his hips for a moment before he smirks and starts bouncing and grinding. 

At this point, I let him do whatever he wants before I begin thrusting up into him, causing the screams to get louder as he gets tighter and tighter. 
"Fresh, I'm close!~ Make me cum, baby, Fuck me!!~" 

I let out a genuine chuckle before I pull him off of myself and shove him onto his hands and knees, slamming back into his tight ecto-body. 
I grab his hips and slam in and out as hard as I can, leaving scratches in the shiny flesh that his magic has created. 

I feel him tense and he orgasms underneath of me, dissolving into a pile of screams, drool, and twitches. Even after this fact, I keep going until my cock twitches inside of him and I pull out to cum on his back and ass. 

He falls face first into the snow before turning to me for a moment, 
"Well...T-That was good~ You did good, for a virgin~" 

".........Now I believe I warned you......" I hear his brother say behind me as I stand and tug my shorts back up. 
I chuckle and I'm gone again with a 'poof'. 

I'll be back. I'm not ready to let my Blueberry go just yet. He's far too entertaining and fun.