"Meeting someone new" (FreshBerry) (Part 1)

Fresh POV:

There's a small me over there. 

I'm not entirely sure what it is, other than a Sans. He doesn't act like a Sans. He acts like a Papyrus, at least the ones I've seen.  He's overly excited, and has a lot more energy then most Sans' do and I can hear him talking about how great he is. 
Then he starts to approach me. 

"Hi there!" I hear his voice for the first time...His voice is a higher pitch than other Sans'. 

"What the funk are you?" I ask him, pushing up my sunglasses. 
"Like actually, Literally what the funk are you-"

"I'm Sans!" 

"Well, Yeah- I know that but why are you not like other Sans'?"

"Oh- I'm from UnderSwap, if that explains it." 

"....I don't care about AU's so that doesn't explain it but okay- Why are you so short?" 

"Hey! I'm not short! I am the magnificent Sans and I feel 10 feet tall!!" 

"And you look barely three feet tall..." I say, not really caring much about his emotions. I've never really cared about much, being a parasite. But when I saw the look on his face, a look of slight hurt and upset, I almost regretted saying that to him. It was an exaggeration but maybe it was too much? It's clear that he cares a lot about himself, as most Papyrus's do. 

"Well...I'm not!" He says, a blue blush going across him. 

"Oh..." Is all I can muster, He's adorable. Something about this tiny Sans made me want to laugh. A real, genuine laugh. 
He makes me feel weird, in more than one way. I don't entirely understand the feeling but I want to get closer to him. 

I've never been one to hold back, so I take a step closer to him, without a moment's hesitation. 

His blush gets worse. 
"What are you doing?"

"...I want to touch you."

"Why...?"

"I'm not sure...I might be turned on, do you know what that means?"

He sighs, seemingly annoyed with me. 
"YES I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS- I'm not THAT innocent, not matter what Red and Classic say..." 
He's actually pouting, which only makes him seem more cute to me. 

"...My name is Fresh." 

"...My name is Sans...Just Sans. But Everyone calls me Blue. or Berry-" 

"Blue? Berry? Blueberry." 

"Nooooo!!" He laments. "Don't call me that!" 

"...I'm going to call you that." 

"Fresh, you're kind of mean." 

"I've been called worse-" I counter. "Has anyone ever told you that you're adorable?" 

He giggles. This tiny Sans. This Blueberry just giggled at me. I've never seen a Sans giggle before. 
"Everyone has called me that, Fresh." He tilts his head to the side as if I just asked him the most ridiculous question in the history of the world. 

I can't help but notice that he's clearly getting closer to me in the same way that I was getting closer to him. The fact that I brought up being turned on and he didn't turn away from the conversation shows me that maybe he's interested. He's so interesting. He's a tiny Sans with a big ego, but I'm sure that his ecto-body would be just perfect. I wonder what color it is....? Probably Blue, like his name. 

When his hand reaches towards my arm, I start looking for somewhere to go. I want to go somewhere private. I want to do so many things to him and the fact that he's willing makes me almost desperate to hide away with him. The noises he's going to make are going to be just...!

I grab his hand completely. He's making me feel something entirely new and strange and I want him to moan for me. I never thought I'd want this, but here I am. I want him. 
"....Where can we go?" 

"Follow me..." He says, leading me quickly away. In a moment, we're in Snowdin forest in UnderSwap and he's running to his guard's post. We go behind his post and duck down and I actually manage to get him to kiss me. He presses against me and I run my hands to the edge of his shirt, ready to strip him. Ready to get a look at his ecto-body and satisfy both of us. 

For some reason, I find myself really caring if he's going to be pleasured or not, so while I'm desperate and moving quick, I'm also being careful. 

"Hey There, Pal...What'cha doin?" I hear a deeper voice ask. 

"Oh...Paps! Um...."