"The First time" (InkError)

(Have fun ya filthy sinners-)

Ink's POV. (The whole damn time)

So I've been living with my boyfriend, Error for about a month now. It's been going....well it's been going. We've gotten as far as sleeping in the same bed and everything but... Ugh.... I don't know. I love Error...Really I do, but...I want more then the little kisses we've been sharing.

"That's it!" I tell myself "Today I'm going to try this! Scared or not!" I run down the stairs of our house and find Error sitting on the couch with a doll. (String dolls- Logic has been disabled for this fanfiction- shush XD)

I put on a brave face and head to Error, pushing the doll out of the way and sitting on his lap.

"The hell, Ink? What has gotten into you?" He says, tilting his head slightly.

Without saying a word I pull him in for a kiss, which he immediately accepts.

"Error...." I mumble messily into the kiss "I want you"

He pauses mid kiss and straighten his spine.

"What do you mean, you want me?" He says easing his shocked look into a smirk.

"Y-Ya know...." I mumble too quietly for him to possibly hear

.

"ABORT MISSON" I think to myself as I stand up to leave.

Error pulls my arm and twists me around, somehow ending up with me pinned to the couch. "Where are you going, Kinky Inky?" He leans in and presses his mouth to mine "You can't be such a damn tease"

I narrow my eyes at him. (Again- Logic) "Language!"

"Nope~" He says smoothly before kissing me again, this time slipping his tongue into my mouth.

"M-Mmh~" I whimper. At this point I'll pretty much let him do whatever he wants, I was the one who wanted this after all.

Before I know what's happening, Error is pulling my shirt off and throwing it across the room. I watch as it hits the floor and I can't help but wonder when I will be picking it back up.

I blush, realizing that Error is seeing my tattoos for the first time. He traces a particularly elaborate one with his finger. "Your body is so cute Inky...~"

That's when his tongue hits my uppermost rib and I tense up. He holds my hand while he sucks on my ribs, calming me down as he covers each one with sticky yellow saliva. It feels so good! I guess that's why when the moan escapes...I can't stop it.

"Oooh~" Error says deeply "That was a lovely sound you just made~~!"

I've never done this before and I'm a wreck when it comes to knowing what to do here...But I am smart enough to realize that he's waiting on me...He wants me to break, and beg. I can do that...

"Error~~" I say, almost squeaking while saying it. I pull my pants down against him. I want this. I've wanted this for over a month.

"Yes~?" He teases. Why must he make this so difficult?

I grind lightly against him "Don't~!"

"Don't what Kinky Inky~?"

"DON'T TEASE ME~!" I squeal.

He just chuckles. "So damn impatient~ I like it~"

He pulls his own pants down slowly. Painfully slowly. I've heard this hurts but it seems that waiting is the part that hurts. My magic has already formed my ecto-parts, and a bright array of colors glows around my member.

"Usually I would suck you dry first but it looks like you are just dying to get me inside of you~" He says, forming his own member.

"Oh Gosh..." I think, staring at his size "He's....huge...." I suddenly feel more nervous than before. (About as big as a baby carrot smh-)

"Don't worry, Ink..." He says somewhat sweetly "It'll only hurt for a little while"

Somehow, if he was trying to make me feel better, it worked.

He leans and kisses me sweetly yet deeply "Ready?" I nod.

He thrusts into me and the pain I feel is undescribed in any dictionary. I grunt as he pushes his length into me.

"Shhhh~" He says as he waits for me to adjust to him.

"I-It hurts baby!~" I somehow manage to squeak out.

"I know darling~" He says rubbing my hand with his thumb.

All at once the pleasure of him in me caught up to me "A-Ahhh~~!" I moan out.

He chuckles as I nod, signaling for him to go, and he starts thrusting.

"F-Fnnghhh~" I moan as I start to really enjoy myself. "Y-You're so damn big Error~!"

"Ah ah ah!~ Language"

"S-SHUSH~~!" I really need more "H-arder~!"

He starts thrusting at full force, moaning with me. "I-Inky~ D-DAMN~"

"Errorr~~"

"S-o t-igh-t~" He grunts as he slams me.

We stay like this for a while, Moaning and grunting and telling each other how great this is. Then I start to feel a dull ache in my pelvis. "E-Error I-" He pulls out and takes my member into his mouth.

"Come on baby~~" This was the final straw and I tumbled over the edge, coming into his mouth. He swallows it for some odd reason and pushes back in, thrusting his hardest. "H-Hold on baby~" Soon, He came too.

He pulls out and flops on top of me on the couch. We both stay silent and pant for a while.

"I love you, Inky~"

"I love you too, Error~"

...

We got married the next spring.