Nota Dell'autore

There was once a man who lived all alone in an old castle. It was said that he was an illegitimate child of the duke of Florence and a poor gardener's daughter. Unfortunately, because of excessive bleeding, his mother died when he was born.

He was always tormented by the wife and the children of the duke. Because they tried killing the poor boy, the duke decided to send him to a far place.

They were only said as rumors, and no one knows if they're true because they aren't confirmed.

He only gained comfort in his garden, where he planted and took care of his precious flowers.

One night, there was a girl wearing ragged clothes who jumped over the castle's fence and stole the man's flowers. He was furious of her actions, of course.

He was supposed to guard his happiness the whole night. But when he fell asleep, it was the girl's cue to steal them and run away.

The man decided to pretend to sleep so he can witness the wrongdoing the girl has been continuing. Several nights kept repeating, and he was curious about why she was stealing his beautiful flowers.

Without realizing it, he waited for the girl and followed her one night. After following her to a village, he finally got his answer. He found out that the she sells the flowers because she is very poor and has no other way to provide a living for herself.

He regretted his anger towards the girl and he felt guilty.

The man wanted to help the girl. He wanted to teach her to grow beautiful flowers.

He was gradually falling in love with her.

The man started growing many flowers for her and made sure they were suitable to be sold. He wanted to confront her and tell her of his feelings towards her, but he didn't have the courage to do so.

She would be scared of him because of his horrendous face.

He must hide because he's so unsightly. She would definitely not appreciate his ugly appearance and she would run away.

Unfortunately, he only thing he could ever do was to grow and take care of the flowers so that she would keep coming to his garden, so that she would help herself.

One day, decided to himself that he would grow the most expensive flower for her. In that way, he could give her sincerity. He locked himself in the castle and began making the special flower.

After many failed attempts, he succeeded in making the flower that could sell well. It was a flower that didn't exist, and it was so beautiful. He filled his garden with the new flower and he waited for the girl to return.

But the girl didn't return to steal the flower. No matter how much he waited, the girl wouldnt return to his garden. It definitely made him anxious.

He later visited the village to give the flowers to the girl.

Unfortunately, he found out that the girl had died from starvation. He returned to the castle with distress running into his mind as he regretted his actions.

The flower was named smeraldo (which means 'emerald' in Italian). It was said to have bloomed in a city called La Citta Di Smeraldo. It's supposedly located in Northern Italy, but was abandoned after the Black Death.

The fictional flower symbolized the 'sincerity that couldn't be delivered' that was portrayed by the story.

Because the man was afraid, he couldn't declare his love anymore.

He was unable to deliver his sincerity because of his doubts and fears, which hindered him and made him lose his motivation.

Yes, people have insecurities. We have a negative perception of ourselves.

But it shouldn't be just sit inside your mindset. Overcome the insecurities you have so you could pursue the things you want in your life. It's obvious that it's not easy, but you can do it.

Don't let them get to you.

Love yourself.

Love yourself and do the things you want to do before it's too late.

Thank you so much for the supporters of this story. It has been a year since I published the introduction, and I couldn't believe this book held 4k reads aLREADY WHAT THE FUCK

 It has been a year since I published the introduction, and I couldn't believe this book held 4k reads aLREADY WHAT THE FUCK

For some of you who don't know yet, 'The Truth Untold' by BTS is based on the story above

I changed and added some details, if you're wondering why some parts are kind of off

I can't believe this book already ended

Although I kind of abandoned this book last year, I still couldn't let go hA

I am definitely going to miss this book

Until next time

edit:

this is why i love this book

also stream eternally