Diciotto

Before Soobin pursued in finding out what made Yeonjun carry out a natural crime, the latter was thrown in the arms of shock again. He couldn't understand the consequences hurled at him; they pretty much took what was inside of him.

His loving mother, without a single chance to cry out, saw her life taken from her feeble body. The smoke of death gently took her spirit without any circumstance, taking her by the hand before the sun greeted the village.

Yeonjun still couldn't accept it with open arms. He was not aware of anything; he was not by her side when she accepted the contract given to her. Before he even opened his eyes, his mother already crossed the stairway to the golden road, blinding everyone's eyes when they took a step.

It was all too sudden.

To sudden it drove him mad at one point.

"Please wake up."

His already hurting vision started to get blurry, only getting a distorted image of her corpse. When he thought everything will be fine happened, fate listened to him.

Fate actually listened to him.

But it bore the opposite.

He was still shaking from his mother's death as he sold the flowers to the people. He needed to keep his courageous demeanor up.

He knew that the deaths of both his parents aren't supposed to stop him from living in harsh conditions.

He needed to live.

Living is the purpose why a person is born.

A person is born so he can live in this world.

Without knowing it, Yeonjun's eyes turned luminous as he went inside his house.

His quiet, cold house.

He has heard that the masked man in the castle lived alone. He didn't permit any visitors in his unwelcoming gates, shutting some people who were attempting to be friends with him.

For his shunning, the villagers started to torment him. They would call him names and believe that his face is really grotesque under that dirty mask. Because of their actions, he was furthermore isolated.

Being alone has a really comforting but unusual feeling. Surrounding you, it then cradles you until you sleep, whether you like it or not.

He noticed that his skin was transparent, encouraging his chest to be crushed by a heavy heart and something unfamiliar. Yeonjun, without thinking about his abnormalities, grabbed his cloak before heading to the castle. He still needed to steal flowers from the man,

The man who he wished would forgive him.

"If I will ever be successful from your flowers," he muttered under his breath before wearing the ragged piece of cloth. He covered his head as tears reached his cheeks.

"I will help you, masked man."

A/N:

i'm back baby