Cinque

Soobin isn't really that angry towards the environment he was thrown in, the environment he got used to.

The world enclosing him has its negative factors,

But fortunately it makes his happiness, the thing that enlightens him bloom outside his heart and mind.

Good thing this horrible dwelling place didn't take his sole source away, it missed.

And he is very grateful for that.

It is something abstract, but it bears concrete blessings showered by him on the vast land that was given to him.

The hobby of planting flowers.

That is the action that brightens his day, no matter the pressure life has settled upon him.

He loves the colors decorating them, he loves their diversity growing on the ground.

They soothe his short-tempered personality, relaxing his eyes. They soothe the hatred he felt.

The world has something he loves, and those are flowers.

The mind-blowing shades of dawn couldn't compare to the flourishing petals of the respective flowers.

They are worth of his compassion.

Unlike humanity, the ones who showered him with cruelty and hatred because of something physical which, first of all, doesn't even matter.

The looks.

With a silver bucket, he watered the flowers with a mouth curved up on his face, a facial expression people around him failed to see because of hatred blinding their eyes.

Some, however, have tried to go near him to talk to him, to communicate with him.

But he warned them to scurry off and leave him alone, hiding in anger.

He was not angry at the people,

But he was angry at himself.

He could only trust Kai a little, since the younger kept insisting that he will provide him his needs.

Soobin eventually gave up, knowing that he couldn't survive without the support of the butler.

But nevertheless, he doesn't open up to him.

Kneeling in front of the flowers, he saw how the droplets fall down the bright green leaves, flourished with his care.

His eyes have those oh so little sparks when he admires them, they never fail to amaze him.

They don't have a chance to upset him,

Because they're the only ones who could admire his beauty.