Due

The dirt underneath his feet wasn't helping.

The air inside the small home wasn't helping.

His condition and state wasn't helping, either.

Yeonjun has used to cope with the harsh nature surrounding him, not letting him escape.

Being a part of the lowest class of society, he knows how being underestimated feels like.

And it's just plain rude, he wanted to prove that to people.

He wants to break the bitter thoughts of upper-class people and middle-class people,

Even though his father is sort of a middle-class man but he didn't show hostile behavior towards other people belonging at his status.

So, he is pretty much an exception.

The classes above his status stated them as 'filthy' or 'illiterate', which is just pure discrimination.

Those stereotypes shared among them made Yeonjun mad, but he still needs to help his mother instead of exposing himself out there and state his verdict.

Not yet, at least.

At this moment, it's raining.

"Yeonjun, can you check if there are animals on top of the roof?" his mother asked him a favor, cooking raw vegetables inside a bronze, hanging over the fire. The male hummed in affirmation, getting out of the house that was doused in rainwater.

His clothes were instantly sticking against his pale skin, but he threw the uncomfortable feeling away and climed with the ladder.

Reaching there, he saw two animals thriving, trying to find warmth among the thick straw serving as the roof of the house.

"Oh my goodness, it's raining cats and dogs again," he sighed to himself before getting his feet back to the ground, running back in the house.

What can he do to stop this misery?

He also has the throughts orbiting his mind, finding the missing puzzle pieces.

He knows, Yeonjun knows that he needs to do something in order to help his family.

To make a living.

No matter what it takes.

A/N:

This is a short story, so short chapters will be done-

I hope this goes faster than Loud.