19 | 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 & 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜

read in white background for formatting purposes

《》

12 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 2019

《》

REAL LIFE
3rd Person POV

TIMOTHÉE AND KENSLEY could be seen sitting in a comfortable silence in timothée's living room. kensley was reading over a script for a new movie that Focus had sent her to practice her proofreading for when she actually start working with them.

timmy looked up from a new book he was reading, at his best friend and chuckled silently as he admired her. her concentration face was adorable. actually every face she made was adorable he thought. but maybe he was bias.

he needed to do just do it already he thought to himself.

just ask her out already timothée.

he went back to reading his book as he had an internal argument. as he did so kensley looked up and fought a smile at how cute he looked reading his little french literature.

you know she likes you back bro just ask her officially.

does she though? we haven't even actually talked about how we feel for each other.

well i guess you better get on that then huh?

his internal argument ended there. he took a deep breath in preparation.

here goes nothing.

"kensley?" timmy asked quietly.

she simply hummed in response.

"can we talk about something that we haven't really been able to?"

oh boy kensley thought.

"of course t." she replied.

there was a brief pause of silence.

"so i know that we've been hanging out a lot more, and it really makes me happy, spending time with you i mean." timothée started to ramble.

"and i also know that we've been closer than best friends would usually be," he continued, "basically i wanted to see if these past few weeks have made you feel what i've been feeling."

"and how have they been making you feel timmy?" kensley asked.

"well..." he started, "i really feel like i want to kiss you." he replied breathlessly.

kensley felt her breath hitch and her stomach erupt in butterflies in response.

"don't tempt me timmy." she replied with a flirty smile.

timothée simply smirked in response.

"i really like you kensley. more than a best friend should."

"i like you too t." she replied with the same amount of passion.

timothée felt his smirk turn into a giddy smile.

"so what are we gonna do now?" he inquired.

"i think you sir, should take me on an official date." kensley replied with a smile just as big.