𝚏𝚒𝚗.

hi hello. Lauren here and i have an announcement to make.

i have decided to end this story.

i know yall were just waitin for this authors note to come as my updates got slower and slower lol.

if anyone wants an explanation as to why im ending the story its because i know that my heart is no longer in the story. and that regardless of the many plans i had for this story i couldn't ever find it in myself to update.

i refuse to be one of those authors who continue a story and everybody and they mama can tell that they dont wanna be writing it anymore. and even tho i didnt want to be one of those books that end as soon as the two main characters get together but i had no choice.

on the happier side of things: i am so grateful for all of the support this book has received. thank you to everyone who rode wit me through this journey from the beginning.

i appreciate all the reads and comments and votes that ive received on this book.

thank you all for following Kensley and Timothée and their love story.

☆☆

if you like my writing be sure to check out my other books.

once again thank you, i love you all and goodbye for now

once again thank you, i love you all and goodbye for now ❤