LAST DAY OF FIRST SEMESTER

Start from the beginning

All others were crossing us then I came to realisation... Something is wrong with me... I don't know it is good our wrong...

"Ahm!"
"Why did you came here?", I asked.
"Why are you avoiding me?"
"I'm not"
"So say me when you had a last conversation with me?"
"Ahm! Thats!", I was thinking?
"Last week in bus when we are returning to college..!", Jas said.
"Yeah!! You are the one who was angry with me", I told.
"Not anymore!"
"I can't stop talking to you.. I came to talk to you for so many times but you avoided me! ...", He told.
I just stared at him.
"See if that kiss was bothering you don't worry it was accidentally and it's just a smooch!", Even tho it means so much for him but he lied.
"Yeah yeah I know! But I was little embarrassed"
"Don't be... Let's not spoil our friendship!"
"Yah!", He was right too I thought at that moment.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
So many days went of .... Our semester was so near.. so sometimes we all do group study..  Sometimes we go to Billy's house or Emma's or our room.
Like these our days are gone just like that... Because as we are too careless before so we studied so hard till last of day of semester.

*Door opens and people's sounds*

Immediately we came to our spot.
"Finally", Billy said.
"FINALLY!", We all screamed
We all tore and threw our notes out of joy.

So it is summer Holiday... We all are going to part for 1 or 2 months... It is kind of sad but a part of Joy to see my mom... It is like missed emotion. I would like to see my mom but I would like not to leave my idiotic friends, especially Em and Jas.

But the time comes to leave them for a while...
I rushed to pack all my things because I have flight next morning, so Jason helped me too.
All others were leaving after 2 or 3 days but I'm leaving early because my grandmother was sick.

Next morning:

"Okay wait for 15mins.. Blake and Jasper will bring their car"
"They all don't have to come... I'm giving troubles for them!"
"You are not! They all your friends, they love you and so do I"
I hugged him,"I love you too my friend!"

 I'm giving troubles for them!""You are not! They all your friends, they love you and so do I"I hugged him,"I love you too my friend!"

And he hugged me back tightly.
"Come on let's go!"

.
.
.
At airport:
*Next flight for Singapore leaves at 30 mins*

"It's time", Billy said.
I hugged all of them..

And I hugged Em atlast

And I hugged Em atlast... "I love you!"   "I love you too!"
"I'm gonna miss you", Em told. "Me too!"
Even tho I know and we guys know it's just summer holidays but we spent each day happily and we miss that!"

"Byee!"
"Byee guy!"
"Byee!"
"Bubyee!"
"Umahh!", Em and Jasper gave me a flying kiss.
I chuckled and I gave them too.
"Byee!", I waved my hands.

I love flight... Do you(readers)?
But not even once I gone through flight... But I hope it will happen in future.