ℂℍ 22

Her look stucked on the chair beside Jaemin, Y/n ran outside the convenience store and looked around the place. There was still no Minchan.

She panicked, not realizing that the plastic on her hand was fallen on the road. Y/n bit her lip out of nervousness and ran on the other side of the road, not noticing Jaemin was already following her.

"Hey what—" Jaemin held her shoulders and as he turned her around, he startled when her hot tears dripped to his arm.

"He is missing..." Y/n whispered, her heart still beating rapidly. She don't want to think about it, but her mind was now occupied.

She don't want to feel this again, she don't want her past will come back again. Thinking it again feels like it happen yesterday...

"My cousin is missing." The female whispered, as her memories coming back. Not seeing the person in front of him is too damn concerned 

Jaemin was confused as she whispered it. Cousin?  He just went silent and rubbed her back. He saw how her eyes were so dark, feeling like her mind was too far.

The male has too many questions on his mind, but he will ask her later if they already found Minchan.

"Don't w-worry too—"

"Jaemin-hyung!"

Both of them looked where the little voice was coming. Y/n thoughts fastly faded as she heard the voice, running to Minchan.

"You're back!" She smiled, as she hugged Minchan. The baby was confused, "My balloon was flying so I followed it," Minchan answered, pulled himself back to look at the female's tears.

"I'm sorry for making you worried." The three-year old boy said, lowering his head.

"I'm sorry too for overacting." Her voice cracked, obvious that she was really thinking something really bad that happen on her.

Y/n wiped her tears and smiled at him as she stood up and started walking back to the convenience store. Not forgetting the plastic she left on the road.

Jaemin just went silent, his mind was now occupied about her actions while ago. He looked down as they're walking.

Noticing how quiet the three of them, Jaemin thought it would be nice if she confessed to him about what was she thinking.

———

"Y/n-shi..."

Jaemin sat beside Y/n on the couch, her head hanging low that's making the male concerned. He went up, inside Y/n's room and took a pillow.

"Do you want to sleep here?" Jaemin asked her, she nodded, eyes still closed. He chuckled and placed the pillow on the couch as he slowly put her down.

After they went on her house, she already jumped herself on the couch while Jaemin placed Minchan on her bed, without a second, the baby's already asleep.

Y/n suddenly frowned when Jaemin held her down, he knitted his forehead, "Why?"

She moved a little, "My cramp..." She whispered, without a second, Jaemin stood up and walked to the kitchen.

He went in front of the refrigerator and opened it, he took the plate that has a bunch of fruits and sat in front of the couch. Placing the plate between his thigh as he Indian-sit.

"Eat this..." Jaemin pointed every fruits, thinking, "Uh... This..." He took the banana as Y/n slightly opened her eyes.

She sat up and her heart feel so light, smiling as she said, "Banana?" and chuckled. Jaemin, not knowing banana can only help muscle cramps, nodded.