ℂℍ 19

Y/n hopped as she entered the café. A wide smile on her face as she entered the counter and gave Jaehyun a slight punch on the shoulder. The man looked up, saw her face with a wide grin.

"You know, Taeyong is a good good man!" Y/n teased Jaehyun. He just crunched his nose at her. She putted down her bag after she took her shirt and her apron, she went to the restroom, changing clothes.

Y/n seemed so happy after the occasion happend days ago. She even called Mark and just teased him the whole call. Which the older didn't mind, he knew she was happy to know Mark likes someone at the very first time.

She came back at the counter, observed the customers as she noticed all of them have already their orders. She slowly looked at her side, where Jaehyun is sitting whilst smiling like an idiot at his phone.

"I feel like a proud mother." Y/n muttured, tapping Jaehyun's shoulder. Jaehyun didn't noticed his since-birth friend is glancing trough his phone, he closed his conversation with Taeyong and smiled whilst thinning his lips.

The girl chuckled after seeing Jaehyun peach-colored cheeks, he looked much fresh than ever before, "Wow man, I didn't saw that look of yours before." She dramatically gasped.

"Yah~"

"Hey, tell me how did y'all met up. If you mind." The girl raised her eyebrows, she sat formally and rested her chin on her palm.

"My whole life routine makes me so bored, like I just go to job, went home and going out with my guy friends. I tell my friend that I started to get tired from everything. Then he told me why go out with his girl friend, then I agreed with him..."

Y/n tilted her head, confused, "Then...?"

He pouted, "Next day, I chose my very favorite clothes, I tried changing my hairstyles and I even put some skincare... when I already went to the meeting place, she's still not there. I waited for an hour, I already took a nap that time, but as I woke up, three hours passed and no one was sitting across mine." Jaehyun chuckled as he remembered it.

Y/n frowned, how did that woman made this precious male stood up?

"I texted her and she said she can't go on our date because she was a bit busy. Well I said it's fine but I'm like 'why didn't she said that earlier'. And then after that. I already went here to do my job, who wouldn't be sad if you got stood up right?" He chuckled again, "And then a group of boys went here and ordered, and it's Taeyong with his friends. I went them to take their orders when I saw him staring at me. He stuttered while saying his order, which made my mood up." Jaehyun smiled widely at her after telling that.

The girl awed as she imagined Taeyong stuttering and Jaehyun smiling at him. "Damn what a love story."

"By the way, how's Jaemin?" Jaehyung changed the topic, slighty smirking, the girl widen her eyes at the sudden question.

"He's fine." She remembered Jaemin, her eyes suddenly lit up, "He's with the boys, I was weirded out at him because he asked me if he can go out with them, like if I'm his mom."

"He's such a cutie." Jaehyun chuckled, "Eh by the way, can I ask you something?"

The girl noticed Jaehyun's sudden serious look that made her anxious level go up high. "Oh... yeah of course."

Silence surrounded them seconds before he spoke.

"How much do you love Jaemin?"