ℂℍ 3

-

As I done searching my room. I entered the room. And the beds was infront of me, so my tiredness suddenly came out from nowhere. I guess my roommate was here. I closed the door and removed my shoes and placed it behind the door.

This dorm is really fucking beautiful... aesthetic af, the dorm was only for two. And I'll be blessed if my roommate was a girl hehe ._.

And then I saw a bag on the table that was between the bed. I guess that is from my roommate. But where he/she is?

And then I heard a noise from the comfort room. Uhm okay there she/he is. I throw myself on the bed, I guess this bed was mine so I'm gonna rest here.

Oh wait... before I rest, I should left a note to my roommate if he/she already came out. So I took the pen on the table with a sticky note on it. Wow my roommate is so neat... shit I remembered him.

I ignored what am I thinking and wrote a note, and then after I'm done writing, I feel so tiReD so I took a rest.

-

» sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ «

After I'm done cleaning myself. I went out of the bathroom with a towel covering on my bare body. And guess what... I didn't expect that my roommate was already here... and it's a girl. Oh God.

I can't see her face because she was facing back at me so I can only see her back. She was hugging a pillow so that I can't see her face. But I'm so sure that this is a girl because of the hair and body...

And then I saw a note on the table. I took it.

Uhm hello my roommate hihi.
Are you shocked because I entered here without saying anything?
Literally I'm so sorry I didn't wait you to go out from the bathroom.
I wish we can be friends !

And then after seconds, I wear my hoodie and a jogging pants, sprayed a lil bit of perfume in the clothes I'm wearing.

And I cleaned the room, it took a half an hour before I'm finished cleaning.

I'm just a newbie here in the dorm, tbh I just got here yesterday. And then I enjoyed myself by roaming this campus. It's so WIDE AND UGH, so awesome. I can play basketball. The basketball court was a few steps from here. And yea, I just got some new friends already!

I then enjoyed myself TODAY by using computer inside this dorm.

The computer is on the side of the door and the right side of the computer is just a cupboard and a table where you can put your books blah blah.

And then I opened Chrome and logged in to Twitter to see some updates about my friends.

mork @marklee

I already miss my sister eventhough she left only a while ago :'(

17 March 2019 • 4:00 PM