ℂℍ 2

- Morning

"Oh shoot it's 10am now." I said and my mind was awake now and I run like flash to the bathroom.

After half an hour, I was done cleaning and changing clothes when Mark-hyung came out of nowhere in my room.

I almost slipped because what the fuck is Mark smiling like an idiot. "Aish, what?" I said while putting a little liptint.

"I will miss you~" he said, pouting. Bro don't act like that because I will look like I'm eldest.

After he said that, I sat on my bed "you're so weird, broooo." I said, laughing and he laughs too. "But to be honest, I'll miss you too, no worries I'll come here every weekends and every holiday." I continued talking and I'm a little bit shocked as Mark-hyung took my wrist, pulling me up.

"WhAt?!"

"It's 11 now! You should go eat now." he said, and released my hand when I stood up.

"Oh yea, let's eat."

-

"Babye sissssss, I'll miss you!" Mark-hyung said, almost tearing up. Aish. "Yah! The university is not far from here! Don't overreact, bro." I said, rolling my eyes.

"OoOoOOoOO" mom and dad said, laughing very hard. Yes, my family is so noisy, but I still love them *sobs*. Tbh my dad doesn't look like a police bcs he never gets serious when we have problems. He's swearing me, like my mom.

"Yah yah asshol-"

"Hon! Stop cursing at them! That's why Mark still doesn't have a girlfriend."

Oh dad, what's the connect of it.

And then Mark touched his chest "wow dad, that hurts." he said, laughing.

And then I look at my time wrist, it's already 11:30. I looked at dad who's on my side. "Dad I think we should go now." I said.

And then I look at mom and Mark who's on the front door. "Bye~" I said and hugged them two.

"No drama no drama my son." mom said at Mark-hyung. And then my dad laughs, took my luggage to our car, our car is not that big. And then I waved goodbye at mom and bro as I went to the car where my dad is.

-

And then dad starts the engine.

"Sis remember, Jaemin will live at the dorm too!" I heard Mark hyung said and I get nervous, idk why.

Why am I nervous? I'm sure that the dorm of the girls and boys are separated, am I really sure?

"Dad, is the dorm is separated on girls and boys?" I asked and looked at my dad on the side that was focusing on the way he's driving.

"Ah no, it is not separated, there's the possibility that your roommate is a boy." dad answered softly, still looking at the way of course.

Okay my world stopped.

What if he'll be my roommate and I'll get in love on him again and argh.

Bitch stopp thinking like that.

I then took the my phone and my earphones. Listening musics. Of course music wtf author.

Minutes passed, dad stopped the car on the parking lot. I guess we're here now.

"Y/n we're here now, move your ass now." dad said, laughing. And then I opened the car door and I get outside.

Wow the campus is so big wtf.

"Okay sweetie I know you're thinking that this campus is really big, this university had court, THEIR OWN COURT. They even have Churches. Like everything was here on the campus." Dad said and my jaw dropped.

And then dad looked at me and I was looking at the school in front of us. He put his index finger on my chin. "Close it, insects will enter on you mouth because its so big." yes that's my dad.

And then I closed it of course.

And I took my luggage on dad "Dad, I gonna go now?" I said and I opened my arms to hug dad.

"Okayyy, take care of yourself okay?" Dad said and I nooded.

I released the hug and waved goodbye at dad.

a/n ; edited :)