ℂℍ 4

"Bitch? I'm here because I'm your one and only roommate, what a fool." he said while rolling his eyes.

The fuck.

"I didn't say that you'll roll your eyes." I answered because this bitch makes me so mad.

And then I looked at the kitchen. So many foods, did he just bought it earlier? And then I looked back at the milk that was spilled. Yea it spilled.

Jaemin then stared at me. Looks like he reads my mind.

"Yea yea I'll clean this up." he said. WOW HE READS MY MIND???

Before I was planning to change my clothes into pyjamas, Jaemin said something to me that makes me shOOk and flustered.

"You're beautifuler now." he said and winked.

Bitch is beautifuler a word?

I just ignored him because I'm used to it before.

I took my clothes and went to the bathroom. After minutes of showering, I took on my pyjamas and went out of the bathroom.

After I closed the door of the bathroom, I saw Jaemin...

fucking topless.

"Aish!" I suddenly covered my eyes with my hands. "I'm sorry!" I said and turns around. Back facing him.

HIS ABS DIDNT LOST-- FUCK URSELF Y/N WHAT.

After seconds, "You can now look now." Jaemin said and I turned around, removing my hands in my eyes.

I sighed "why're you sighing?" he asked and tilted his head. "Nothing." I coldly answered.

And then I smiled while I'm putting a Ponds on my face. ( a/n; if y'all don't know what it is, its a cream for your face, yea )

"You still didn't change." I heard Jaemin whispered. "How'd you say so?" I asked and looked at him on the mirror because he was only behind me.

"You're still using Ponds." He simply answered and I chuckled.

And then after I put it on my face, I made a coffee for myself and I noticed that Jaemin was looking at me.

He went on my side while I'm making a coffee.

"You really didn't change." He said, laughing. "Aish" I whispered.

After I'm done making coffee. I went to my bed as well as Jaemin.

Bitch is he following me forever.

And then he sat on his bed. Looking at me while I'm sipping the coffee.

I put the coffee on the table. "Bitch what's your problem?" I asked because I'm uncomfy when someone is staring at me. And then he shooked his head. "nothing, im sorry if i made you uncomfortable" he said and then he smiled.

His smile makes me melt.

"How's life, my wonderful ex?"

Jaemin's sentence makes me reminded the time when we broke up.

flashback

"Jaemin-oppa!"

"Y/n is such a bastard. How can Y/n date our Jaemin!?"