ℂℍ 1O

Today will be very awkward. Should I ask about his text? Or I'll let him remember by himself on that text?

We're at the university now. The walk earlier was awkward af, like I just the land to eat me.

We're so early but Sungkyung is already there so I decided to talk with her. Jaemin were with the squad, playing basketball until the bell rings.

-

"Shit. For real!? Jaemin is your ex? I thought you two are couples, ya know." She said while pouting. To be honest, she is my very cute bestfriend.

"Wait, did you just swear?" I wiggled my eyebrows, and she looked at me and chuckled nervously. She 'shh'ed me. "Oh my baby! I thought you're innocent!"

And we just laughed with our asses.

"L-lami ya, I have something to tell to you."

Lami is her nickname btw.

"Hmm, what is it?" She raised her head, looking at me. Lami is good at giving advices so I'm gonna tell to her about what happend yesterday and about the text.

And I explained it to her.

"What will I do now? Should I ask about his text?" I asked while tapping my forehead, sighed.

Lami pursues her lips, making a thin line. "Babe, let him approach you first about that 'text'."

"Hmm, you're right."

Lami checked her wrist watch. I looked at my phone and noticed that its already 7:15 am, the lesson starts at 7:30 so I decided to chat the groupchat with them.

Lami and I were so tired to walk to the basketball court. Like we will walk like 50 meters away from this university (yes imagine the campus/academy is so big). Duh, they also have their own cellphones to see if we messaged them.

haechan is an unbothered king 🗿

Huang Renjun, nana, nono and 4 others

Y/n Lee

bois go on here now

daddy namjoon made

some pancakes but it 

burned because of ur 

grades

and btw haechan pls

wats with that gc name

my eyes starting to blur

nono
^

@I'm so hot u okay

I'm so hot
im : offended
fuck u pls

Y/n Lee
peice of shit

nana
we're coming

-

"Yah!" Renjun shouted at Jeno's face as he took his sketch of moomin, he really don't want to touch it from anyone. 

It's lunch time and were eating not-so-peacefully, Renjun and Jeno like cats and dogs, Xiaojun and Yangyang laughing loudly at Haechan's joke while Jaemin... he's the only one that wass eating peacefully, somethings not right on him.

Lami whispered beside me, "Jaemin not look so good today. Did you noticed it?" She asked and looked at me, I nooded as a yes.

"Xiaojun-ge!" A little cute voice said from my back. 

"Jeno-hyung!" Another voice again, but the voice was low, lower than the ocean.

We all noticed the voice from my back, not far away, not close also. We saw a brown headed and  tall while the other one was a light-purpled hair and centimeters smaller than the tall boy. They weren't wearing the same school uniform as us' so they were babies, jk. They're so cute 

I stood up and went to them. "Y/n noona!" Chenle and Jisung said as I hugged them.

"Hmm how are you two babies, three years before I saw you two, you are so tall now Jisungie and Chenle--" I said as I'm pinching their cheeks.

"Yah Noona were teenagers now, don't 'baby' us!" Jisung said and Chenle laughed at Jisung's sentence. I gestured my hands to sit with thier brothers.

-

The whole class day went normal. 

"J-jaemin-nah." Oh shoot I stuttered. He looked at me while packing his things. "Don't wait for me, I have to find some part-time jobs." 

and he suddenly startled, will he do some part time jobs also?

"Oh okay." He said and waved goodbye at me and left so fast. The fuck?

I also left and went to the café that needs some people to do the coffees. 

I stood up infront of the window door and pushed it, a fresh air came welcomed me. I looked some workers. 

I saw a peach-color-haired man, with a black apron, white thinned shirt and black pants. His back really looked familliar, did I saw him somewhere? 

The peach-haired was wiping the table as I went closer to him, I tapped his shoulders.

"Hello, welcome to-- Y/n?!" He said and looked at scanned my body.

"Oh my God! Long time no see Jaehyun!" I said and hugged my childhood friend.

edited :)