ℂℍ 7

"Uh w-wait what?" I released the hug and shook his shoulders. "You serious?"

He then gulped and nooded.

My heart beats so much, argh.

"Since when?"

"When I... met you... four years ago." He then stared at me. Am I hearing this right.

I smiled, I don't know why but I felt like something was in me. I don't know if I'm happy or sad.

He smiled and took my hands, and looked back at me.

"Y/n-ah, I know it's so sudden, but I love you, so much,"

I don't know what to answer.

Seconds of silence passed as Doyoung spoke again.

He chuckled "I'll wait for your answer okay? I'll be gentle." The last part on his sentence is when he wiggled his eyebrows. Aish this boy.

"Thank you so much Doyoungie~" I said as I hugged him.

"You're very very welcome my love." He smiled at me I can't help but to smile back.

"You should go now, Jaemin must be waiting for you at the dorm. Bye." He said with a faint smile on his face.

I smack his arms "Don't smile like that, you're making me sad."

"Don't also pout, you're making my heart jump to here from mars." He said.

"I should go now, okay? Babye 'who pissed at his pants so many times." I said while laughing and waving goodbye at him and he pouted.

"Aish! Goodbye!

I love you." He whispered but I clearly heared it.

I should give him a chance, but I think I made him expect some good thing.

And then we parted ways.

While I'm walking, I felt sad for him because I have no same feelings towards him. Fuck life.

At the same time I also don't want to hurt his feelings. What should I do?

-

"YAH FUCKING LEE Y/N WHERE DID YOU GO!"

Is the first sentence that I heared from Na Jaemin this morning, what a good entrance.

I closed the door and he was sitting with his angry expression on his face.

"Are you my father? No. Are you blind? I don't know. Did you saw my note? Then if you saw then I shouldn't answer because you're wasting my time and excuse me first. Goodmorning." I said while I fakely smiled and went to the bathroom.

I really don't know what's happening to me, this must because of Doyoung.

» ᴅᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴘᴏᴠ «

Wow it's already 6am when I entered my house.