𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*( chapter 9! )*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

nine| We get a quest

third-person pov!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

      SATURDAY MORNING, Percy was moving to cabin three, but he didn't need much help since it was only his minotaur horn and his toiletries.

        The few days after that, the only thing Percy wanted was to return to cabin eleven. The loneliness of his table and his cabin was depressing.

       And it wasn't only that, as everyone now in camp seemed to be freaked out by his existence and avoided him as much as possible. Cabin eleven had been too afraid to even practice with him, so only Helen and Luke would accompany in his world-class. But even Luke seemed to be more serious around him.

      The only one who didn't act out of it was Helen. And for that, he was extremely grateful. She would glare at those who were talking and pointing at him, making them look away. Percy couldn't blame them, even though she was half their size, she was still pretty scary.

       But it wasn't only the whispering, because someone started leaving copies of the New York Daily News, opened in the Metro page.

  YOUTH AND MOTHER STILL MISSING AFTER FREAK CAR ACCIDENT

       As Percy read, he didn't notice Helen sneaking up on him from behind, stealthy entering his cabin. She waited a few seconds, before "Boo!"

         The son of Poseidon yelped, hurriedly hiding the newspaper behind him. Helen frowned at the action, immediately knowing something was wrong.

         "Hey, Perce. What you got there?" she asked suspiciously, narrowing her light brown eyes that always made Percy feel warm. He shocked his head, throwing the newspaper to one of the beds in his cabin. "It's nothing you have to worry about."

      "You sure? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

      He smiled at her, "Of course, Hel. I'm just tired. See you tomorrow."

      The brunette hesitated, wanting to say more, but thought against it. She smiled back at him and said, "Sure, I'll see you tomorrow." And walked out of his cabin.

       Once she was in her bed, Helen couldn't help but think about all that was going on, and how things around camp would change a lot.