Chapter 33 | The Wedding

Recap ~
Trust me

"Kalyani-ji can I have a word with you?!" Mr.Chopra came back within minutes, his face flushing no color at all.
"Yeah sure!" agreeing, Dadi left with him making everyone around feel restless.

"Hey Anu!" Sid greeted casually as he joined the others and she greeted back feeling suspicious, "Hey Sid, where were you all the while?! Did you do something?"
"What will I do Anu! Stop being a spy agent." Sid nervously chuckled.
The next moment, she received a text from Dadi "I want you and Shivaay in the room. Better be fast!"
"Something is definitely fishy!" Anika muttered under breath.

Shivaay and Anika reached the room, and the first thing they saw was Mr.Chopra devastated.

"Are you fine Mr.Chopra?!" Anika asked handing him a glass of water to which he mumbled, "My daughter—"
"What happened to her?" Anika asked a little confused.
"Kidnapped." He cried no longer holding his tears back and flaunted a piece of paper towards them.
"What!" Anika and Shivaay hollered in unison, the first out of shock, and the latter out of surprise.

"The kidnapper's demand is to get Shivaay and Anika married!" Mr.Chopra sniffed in between as he said when the other two noticed Dadi winking at them.

That's when they understood Dadi's drama.

"I'm not going to marry her!" Shivaay stated clearly while Anika glared at him, "Me neither."
"You both should marry! I will lose my daughter and I can't let that happen at any cost." Mr.Chopra almost hollered.
"Listen to us! This is destiny, and we cannot change it." Dadi spoke to Shivaay and Anika without any expressions.

"Okay fine, only for you Dadi." He told sounding serious while Anika was still hesitant, feeling guilty for being somehow responsible for all the drama.
"Say yes otherwise your dad..." Mr.Chopra roared and she nodded, stating clearly "You are not pulling my dad into this now!"

The marriage ceremony began. Everyone were beyond shocked seeing the bride to be Anika. Their friends were a way too happy though they had tons of questions in their minds. Anika was somewhere sad her dad was not with her.

"Surprise!" Sid exclaimed flaunting his tab at Anika when she couldn't believe her dad was in the video call looking at her.
"This is the best, Sid. Love you!" saying she hugged him in happiness.

Their friends tied their knot for Gadbandhan. Rudra was literally jumping in excitement, indeed this was the best dream that came true for each one of them. Vrindha and her husband, Sid's parents took part in the Kanyadhan ritual considering Anika to be their daughter.

"We are happy for you both." They said patting their cheeks.

They soon cherished the vows and seven nuptial rounds (Saath phere), bringing in a new meaning to their love.

The time Shivaay doned the nuptial thread (Mangalsutra) around Anika's neck and placed the vermilion (Sindoor) on her forehead, it was definitely a moment to cease. It was a precious unexpected gift for them. They forgot everything that happened and enjoyed the very moment.

"You are now wife and husband." The priest announced letting their friends shout in exuberance, "ShivIka finally!"

"Thank you for coming back and bringing happiness into his life." Dadi told Anika as she looked at her grandson laughing heartily with his friends.
"Thank you for everything Dadi but where is Tia?!" Anika asked much worried.
"You still worry about the girl who tried snatching your love!?" Dadi asked caressing her face.

"Tia must be sleeping peacefully at her home!" Sid exclaimed as he approached the ladies.
"Thank you for everything Sid." She hugged him sighing in relief.
"You are happy, I'm happy!" Sid said embracing her in his arms.

*

Anika and Shivaay sat in the room silently. There was a lot of drama to digest in one go and it was not an easy task, their only thought that made them happy was they were together once again.

"Tia will tell the truth!" Sid panicked as he came into their room like an unexpected guest.
"What do you mean Sid?!" Shivaay asked confused when Anika spoke, "He means she knew Sid kidnapped her!"
"Mr.Chopra will not stay calm. He will expose the proofs against Anand uncle! We need to destroy the proofs before anything bad happens." Shivaay panicked to which Anika held his hands and said, "Even if we destroy, there is no guarantee that he won't build up fake proofs again!"
"We will figure it out together!" She said assuring him and locking their eyes instantly.

"Billu Billi" Rudra shouted in excitement as he entered their room with the rest of his folks.
"This is very surprising!" Mallika said feeling suspicious.
"Surprising for us as well!" Anika told honestly.
"We have questions." Their gang spoke in unison.
"Before you ask anything, I will say everything!" saying, Shivaay narrated everything that happened a while back.

"Woaahhh. I didn't know I had powers! Tia is kidnapped?! I need to thank God for turning my wish to reality." Rudra spoke excitedly.
"Thank me Rudy!" Sid said in a flow receiving glares from ShivIka and confused stares from the rest.
"For?!" He asked when Sid covered up, "Ah because I had a very similar wish. God heard us both!"

"There is something missing in your story! Did you narrate it completely Shivaay?!" Om spoke out when ShivIka looked at him alarmed.

_______________________________________

To be continued <3