"Careful Kitten. Don't be too teasing or you may get bit." Shota says in a teasing whisper and I blush while nodding before I punch the dummy hard and almost break the chain that's holding it up as he walks away.
     "HOW DID YOU ALMOST BREAK IT!?" Katsuki yells and I chuckle nervously.
     "Strength?" I say in a more questioning tone and he rolls his eyes.

{ANOTHER TIME SKIPPY}

     "(Y/n), can I talk to you real quick," Denki says, more of a demand than a question, and I nod before following him to the hall outside of the cafeteria.
     "What did you want to ask me, Denki?" I ask and he gives me a small yellow glare.
     "Stay away from Aizawa. You said you weren't going to tease him so he's teasing you now." Denki says and I look at him a little shocked and confused. "He probably just wants you for your body. That's all guys want nowadays." He finishes and I look at him.

     "Is that all you want?" I ask him and he glances over me with a slightly annoyed look.
     "No." Is all he says before he walks back into the cafeteria.
     I'm sorry Shota. But I want to make sure Denki still trusts me. I am. I think with a small frown as I walk back in and sit beside Mina.

     "Here's your payment, Eiji," I say with a smile as I pour some of my rice into his bowl.
     "Great! Thanks!" He says happily before starting to eat and I do too.
     I have simple rice and chicken pieces for a nice and easy lunch.

     "Hey there, (Y/n).~" Mina coos and I roll my eyes playfully.
     "What questions do you need help with?" I say to her with a smile and she hurriedly gets out her homework and I explain and help her with questions until the bell rings. "I'm so sorry that I made you not be able to finish your lunch." Mina pouts and I ruffle her hair as I put the bento box in my (2ndf/c) bag.
     "Don't worry about it, Pinks. Won't be the first time I run on a nearly empty stomach." I say and she frowns as she nods before we walk inside our classroom and take our seats.

     "Please hand in your homework and then we'll start the class," Shota says as he holds out a hand and we all get out our work before heading up there.
     I hand in my work without looking at him and head to my seat. Soon we start class and it's a nice silence until a quarter of the way in my stomach lowly rumbles. I shake it off before it happens again a few minutes later and Eijiro quickly turns in his desk to look at me.

     "You should really eat something, (Y/n)." He whispers to me and I shake my head.
     "I'm fine. Class will be over soon. I'll live." I whisper back to him and he looks at me annoyedly.
     "There's still basically another hour and a half left of class!" He whisper-yells and I shrug lightly.

     "Kirishima. Is there something you would like to share with the class?" Shota asks from the front and all eyes turn to the redhead and me.
     "Yes. (Y/n) pulled an all-nighter and didn't eat lunch and I'm pretty sure she's only running on (coffee/hot drink)." He states and I irk.
     "Eijiro?!" I exclaim with a groan and he rubs the back of his neck guiltily.
     "Again, (Y/n)?" Mina says with a sigh and I turn to her.
     "I was grading papers! It's not my fault! Speaking of which, I need to help you with your math sometime." I say and she pouts a little at the mention of the cursed subject.

     "Togata, is Kirishima telling the truth?" Shota asks and I freeze in place before nodding my head as I don't meet his gaze and hear a small sigh. "Go to the lounge, eat lunch, and sleep for the rest of class. I'll tell Nemuri you'll be going home instead of staying after so you can get more rest." He says and I look at him in confusion.
     "What? No! That isn't-" I cut myself off as he points to the door and I hesitate before I get up after getting my bento box from my bag and leaving the classroom.