Chapter 4

(Third person view)

"Alright. There should only be a few more demons to exorcise!" Yukio says taking breaths tiredly, the esquires breathing heavily. "You said they were only low-level demons... These... are... way higher." Bon said breathing unevenly in between his words. "I did but it seems some mid-level demons managed to make their way in as well," Yukio explains getting his guns ready once again. "Let's go. The sooner we get this done the sooner you can go home and rest." Yukio told them and Shima gave a loud groan and Bon glared at him before rolling his eyes. "Oi! Okumura lets go!" Rin jumped at Bon's voice and slowly nodded looking around searching for what he wanted to keep his eyes on eventually finding it and looking at Yukio and kept his eyes on him. Like when you're afraid of spiders you want to keep your eyes on the spider so you know where it is and move when it starts coming near you. That's exactly what Rin was doing. "Jeez Okumura, you're like Koneko." "W-What?" Koneko looked at him questioningly wondering why his name was mentioned as he was not paying attention to the scene at hand nor the conversation till now. "What's that supposed to mean?" Rin asked a little out of it and Bon was confused and followed his gaze. "You're always on your toes especially with Okumura Sensei what's up with you recently?" Bon asked but received no answer as Rin was so intensive on Yukio. Rin sighed just leaving and walked with the group and got ready at the next spot to exorcise the 'low-level' demons. 

(Yukio)

We've been doing the mission for two hours now and almost finished by I've been getting more and more irritated throughout the hours. Rin's fearful behavior has increased and he's staring at me non stop and it's pissing me off, Rin has almost been killed three times during this mission because he is not paying attention. Three times! And I've had to save him for two of them! 

I shoot the small angered demon running towards me and I grit my teeth as I see Rin staring at me again. I quickly see the demon running towards the Rin and I shoot it and I finally lose it! "THAT'S IT! RIN!" I yell as I walk over to him angry and he looks at me with those same fearful eyes as two days ago. I push him to the ground and I pin him so he has to tell me why he's acting like he is. "GAH!" He shouted as his head hits the ground and I pin him. "Alright, out with it! Why are you acting like this?!" I shout angry and irritated. He looks at me terrified and I hear yells from my students behind me. Rin stayed silent. "SAY SOMETHING! I ASKED YOU A QUESTION AND I AM YOUR TEACHER SO YOU WILL RESPOND!" I shout angry and I see his glossy eyes appear from the normal fearful ones. I growled as I got angrier and angrier.

(Third person view)

"W-What i-is happening?! What is O-Okumura Sensei yelling a-about?" Koneko asked nervously and a little scared of their teachers angered attitude. "I don't know but I sure as hell am about to find out," Bon said and walked over to Yukio and asked him but no response so he grabbed there teacher's shoulder and asked once more and this time Yukio looked up very, very angry. Bon took a step back a little shocked at his teacher's expression. Yukio turned back before yelling at Rin again and no response only tears streaming down the boy's face and him shaking. Yukio raised his face and about to punch and Rin yelled his answer hoping it would save him. 

"BECAUSE I'M SCARED OF YOU!"

He shouted and everyone froze in shock as Rin whimpered and sobbed. And Rin whispered after his sentence as he cried: "I'm just scared..." Rin cried and everyone still frozen and not noticing the incoming enemy. "AHH!" Shiemi screamed as the demon about to scratch her but no harm came...

"GOD DAMNIT YUKIO! YER SUPPOSED TO BE KEEPIN' AN EYE ON THESE KIDS!" Shura shouted as she sliced through the demon and other exorcists arrived as backup. "What are you doing here?" Yukio asked in a dull tone trying to hide his emotions. "We were told higher-level demons had arrived and ordered to come as backup. Yukio gave a 'tsk' as he got his guns out his holster and began fighting the demons. "And why is Rin crying on the floor?" Shura asked looking at Yukio having speculation Yukio had something to do with it. The brown-haired boy stated silent but then replied with the absolute best and believable response. "No reason." Shura tsked and rolled her eyes at the sobbing Rin but then proceeded to look at him in sympathy but looked away knowing he had to get her job done. Bon stared at the crying Rin before kneeling down and asked if he was okay and he mentally cursed himself for that. 'Stupid! Of course, he's not okay. He's crying on the floor.' Bon sighed before knowing he would have to give up his strong like attitude and give into sympathy. He sat down on his knees and brought the boy into his arms and Rin cried into his jumper. He truly felt bad for the blue-haired boy, he was afraid of his brother, the person that he was living with and was teaching him, it explained a lot to him actually; why he hadn't been in class, why he'd been avoiding nad staring at Yukio the whole mission, the nervousness, shaking and finally the crying that was happening right now. More like outright pouring his sadness into Suguro's jumper. The two-toned haired boy had no idea to handle the situation but he knew one thing was for sure, Okumura Yukio had some explaining to do.