Chapter 9

"Remember everyone, getting DNA is one of the best ways to help the police. If you're close enough try to scratch them, their skin cells can get stuck under your nails and be traceable for up to two and a half weeks, and then forensic scientist can trace the DNA to medical records or even past arrest records, which is helpful in case of any get-away villain incidents." Kokoro said, watching as almost everyone started jotting things down. The bell rung and Kokoro looked towards the clock. "Well, I guess that's it for class. I'll see you all last period." With that she turned and walked out of the classroom, walking down the hall towards 2-A.

It had been a few weeks since Kokoro had started working at UA, and things had started to go back to normal— well as normal as they could get. The students were stressing about the upcoming final exams and the teachers were stressing about writing the upcoming final exams.

And as it got closer and closer to the exams, more and more baked goods would appear in the teachers lounge.

In the past few weeks Kokoro had gotten to know more about the classes she was teaching. 1-A had been through a villain attack only a few days upon entering U.A. Then three of the students had gotten tangled up with the Hero Killer. She could tell easily that 1-B had a small complex with 1-A— more specifically one kid within the class. Monoma Neito.

Monoma had a habit of asking how well Class A did, and when they did worse he would rant about how much better class B was than class A until a ginger haired girl, Kendo, shouted at him to be quiet, and when class A did better he would sit quietly in his seat in a gloom for a few minutes.

Kokoro didn't have much to say about the second years other than the class size was much smaller compared to the other classes at U.A. According to Nemuri, Aizawa had expelled an entire first year class the year prior, and the fact that he still had everyone in his class this year was shocking.

The third years were the most impressive, but of course that was to be expected. They've all gone through three years of training at U.A as well as training on the field. The most impressive were the big three. They were strong, and they all knew how to utilize their quirks to their potential.

The general studies courses were filled with kids who either didn't get into the hero course or kids who just wanted to get a U.A education. Not many of them stood out, not many except one. A boy with spiked up purple hair. Shinso Hitoshi was his name. He had a very interesting quirk, though since it didn't work with the robots he couldn't do much in the practical was placed into the general studies course instead.

Watching the students in the general studies courses, Kokoro was reminded of herself when she was younger. She personally had no interest in becoming a hero, despite the fact that the quirk she had was flashy and would get her tons of attention. The thought of becoming a hero wasn't too appealing to her, and she knew that she'd be able to use her talents elsewhere to help people in need.

She stopped for a second just before she got to the 2-A classroom and looked out the window, running a hand through her hair and letting a breath out she glanced out the window, taking in the view of the light bouncing off the trees. It was almost summer.

***

"Alright now that everyone is here, let's get this meeting started!" Nezu exclaimed.

It was Friday night, after classes had ended and every student had left the building and Nezu had called all of the teachers in for a meeting. Since the Finals were in the upcoming week, Kokoro assumed that it was something to do with those exams.

"Due to the current events and interactions the first years have experienced, we will be changing the format of the practical exams this year. Instead of fighting the robots from the entrance exams they will be fighting us instead. With the connection between the Hero Killer stain and the League of Villains, it's possible criminals everywhere will become much bolder."