Epilogue

Three Years Later

"Mommy Mommy, Jr. won't play with me," Innocence said, running up to me and hugging my leg. I grunted feeling the impact of my baby running into my legs.

"Baby, Jr. doesn't have to play with you all the time, why don't you come with me to the kitchen," I said. I tried to bring him to the kitchen with me but he wouldn't budge.

"No Mommy I want to play!" He yelled. He stomped his foot, the beginning of a temper tantrum. I saw Jr. walk in and approach me and his brother.

Both my boys were beautiful chubby faced little cherubs. They were a beautiful mocha color with loosely curled black hair. They had their father's face if it went through a time machine. Their personalities shined through on a daily basis. Innocence being a stubborn bratty little baby who always wanted to play and have the attention of his family. My sweet little bean. Jr. was especially quiet for a three year old, but he was very attentive, always keeping a watchful eye for things that would catch his interest.

"Jr could you play with your brother for mommy, I need to get lunch ready for you guys," I said walking into the kitchen with both of my babies following after me.

"Mommy, Jr. is being a meany he just wants to sit and look at the trees. Why doesn't he ever want to play with me?" Innocence whinnied before Jr could even say anything, not like he was going to, he was generally a quiet child- a trait I'm sure he inherited from me.

"You know your brother likes to watch things sweetheart," I started. I rubbed my belly trying to get the aching to go down.

    "Okay sweetheart, would you like for mommy to play with you?" I asked giving up on trying to have his brother play with him.

    "No Daddy said you can't play with me. 'Sides I want to play with Jr." Innocence stomped his foot again. Jr. had parked his little butt on the couch sifting through one of the nature books he had. He looked up when he heard Innocence stomp his foot.

    Jr. closed the book and put in next to him on the couch before he climbed down and came over to his little brother. He wrapped his arm around Innocence's shoulders and gave him a kiss on his cheek, something he often saw his father do to me.

    "I'm sorry, do you want to come look at my book with me?" Jr asked, trying to placate his little brother.

    "No I want to play a game," he said this time with a tiny growl coming from his mouth. I could tell the tears were about to start and I don't know if I would be able to handle that right now.

    My back was to the children as I was assembling sandwiches until I heard Innocence squeal. When I looked back over to them I saw Leo twirling our child above his head. It was the attention he needed and caused him to quiet down enough to assuage the oncoming headache I had.

    Jr walked into the kitchen leaning his head into my thigh.

    "Are you okay baby?" I asked patting the side of his head.

    "Yes Mommy," he said, putting his hand on my stomach. "How is the baby?"

    "She's okay, she's probably sleeping right now," I said finishing the sandwiches and smiling down at my son.

After Leo was appointed with the Alpha power by Navaeh, we moved to Arizonna to finally take over his old pack. Naveah stayed true to her word and helped with the first year of getting everything in order. She paid for the reconstruction of the pack house, and even gave us the money needed to ensure that all the pack members were financially stable so that we as the Alphas could take care of everything. She even stayed to make sure the mental well being of the pack members was okay.