"d e a r c l a s s o f 2 0 2 0"

DEAR CLASS OF 2020 [HARIN CUT]

|

"FIRSTLY I WOULD JUST LIKE TO CONGRATULATE THE GRADUATING CLASS,

i graduated alongside jungkook, it was caught on camera. my hyungs came along and they cheered us on. but my most memorable graduation was probably my primary graduation. i grew up a bit in australia for a while so the school system is a bit different but i remember being super nervous and anxious about moving onto high school. i didn't know what my future was going to hold and i was afraid of going into the real world."

"but little did i know that i was going to take a risk and audition for my now company and move back to korea to pursue my dream. that's when i realised that there is a path set out for me and it's up to me to find it. looking back, i've grown up so much from the little 19 year old me who graduated high school but we both had the same dreams. underneath everything, i'm still the same girl."

"i want you guys to remember that no matter how many bumps in the road there are, how many challenges you face and how many times you feel like giving up, there is an opportunity waiting for you and that you have 8 people always cheering you on. i want to be what my members were like to me when i graduated high school to you. the comforted me, and always cheered me on."

|

a lil rushed