"b i g h i t f a m i l y"

"hiii!" you waved to the camera that has been following me around for the past 2 seconds

"hiii!" you waved to the camera that has been following me around for the past 2 seconds. "right now we are doing a BIGHIT special photoshoot, with all of the artists under BIGHIT ent." your very tall heels clicking as you walked through the area. "Right now I'm going to do a little tradition I do whenever I see Leehyun hyung, I scare him. I've been doing this for years and I've got him every time." you smile at yourself, memories of 15 year old you hiding behind corners to scare him.

you put your finger up to your lips indicating the camera to be quiet. Leehyun walked out of his change room with Jimin and Jin trailing behind him. "BOO!" all three of them jumped up, their high pitched squeals echoing. "I SHOULDVE KNOWN!" Leehyun shouts, heart-pounding. "I swear Harin, youve gotten him every single time.." Jin tsks. "Never missed one since I was 15, anyway! hi!" you engulfed Leehyun into a hug. "Last time I saw you, you were young!" you say with a giggle. "Ya! Harin-ah don't be mean :( dont forget you also scared me that time and made me drop my coffee." you turned to the camera. "I never lose." you winked than left.

TIME SKIP

"i swear txt grew 15 inches from the last time i saw them." you confessed to the camera as TXT started to come towards your way. the photoshoot started and you were in complete focus mode, trying to perfect your facial expressions to match the vibe. the unit photos started and you were with Leehyun, Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyun, aka the 'shorties'

"alright everybody now turn towards Harin and stare." as they turned to stare, you got flustered and didnt know what to do. you hid your face in your hands, hiding yourself from the intimidating stares.

outfit two -

"as you can see i have changed outfit

"as you can see i have changed outfit." you twirled to show off the soft outfit. "and if you look over on your right, lee hyun looks like my dad." the camera turned to leehyun who was talking to namjoon.

"alright everyone start fake laughing!" the photographer said. "amazing! im great at that!" you started to laugh obnoxiously and patted jimins back as you did.

INTERVIEW

the mc started to speak aka leehyun, "how do you feel harin?" you paused for a split second, "weird, theres so many people, it makes me nervous and all of them literally tower over me, its crazy."

"second question, who looked the best in their outfit?" soobin and jimin said their answer and now it was your go. "now heres the thing, as i said to the camera before, leehyun looks like my dad and i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing..." that caused everybody to laugh. "i can actually see the resemblance!!" jin cackled. "well i dont know how to feel about that.... next question!" leehyun moved on quickly, joking hurt about your comment.

"hmmm a subunit... probably me, leehyun and yoongi. leehyun would be the dancer while me and Suga hit those high notes. it would sound and look like heaven." you gave a thumbs up to the camera. "i would definitely want all 14 of us to go bungee jumping it would be a great bonding experience.. also because i wanna see leehyun scream." you said with an innocent smile. "alrighty Pd-nim, never let Harin plan our company trips, thank you." Jin said to the camera, making you hit him on the arm.

MESSAGE TO BIGHIT ARTISTS

"yes so first of all to Leehyun, i know im a bit mean to you but i truly wish you all the happiness and success i know you deserve, you are a talented man and i dont want your talent wasted :) please remember to not be so hard on yourself over tiny things and always put your health and safety first."

"now to TXT, you guys have had a lot of success and youre only rookies! please stay healthy and remember that teamwork makes the dream work. i know im a little awkward around you guys but its because im a bit intimidated by you guys. i wish you all success <3"

"bangtan! who are they again?" you scratch the back of your head. "bangtan.. i dont know what to say, ill just tell them in real life but in the meanwhile, i wanna say i love you so muchhh!!! more than all the stars in the universe! i love you bangtan."