"h a r a s s e d"

T/W sexual harrassment

-

"And we are with the wonderful group BTS!" The host of the radio station shouted. All 8 of you were sitting on the couch, you were sitting at the end with yoongi on your left and another host on your right.

"okay so we have some questions blah blah blah." You were zoning out since it was literally 7 am in the morning but you quickly snapped back into reality when she felt an arm snake around your waist.

You assumed it was just yoongi but were confused when it was placed onto your butt. Your eyebrows furrowed when you looked to your right and saw a 60 year old man with a slimy smirk on his face. Your stomach turned, grossed out from the events happening. You tried to remove his hand but his grip just tightened.

Yoongi on the other hand, noticed you moving around a lot in your seat. He saw the unfamiliar arm wrapped around your waist. He looked at your expression, which was not good. He was furious and pulled you closer to him, trying to pull you away from the man. When he saw it wasn't working he went over and physically pulled his arm away from you.

"Stop." he said sternly.

The other members just figuring out what happened, quickly started to change spots with you. Trying to get you away as quickly as they could from the gross musty host.

Once the radio ended, we all quickly rushed out of there. Eager to get away,

-
written: 011119
published: 051119
thank u for reading!