"r e v e a l i n g h a r i n"

REVEALING HARIN

|"deul set, bang tan! annyeonghaseyo bangtan soyeondan!" the seven young boys bow to the camera fiercely

|
"deul set, bang tan! annyeonghaseyo bangtan soyeondan!" the seven young boys bow to the camera fiercely. "today we are currently filming for our newest comeback 'BOY IN LUV'" hoseok says enthusiastically, they all clap and cheer. "along with our new album we are also having a new member!" yoongi says making the boys clap even louder and harder, taehyung is basically jumping off the walls at this point.

"so let's warmly introduce song harin!!!!" harin walks into the camera frame sharply and faces the camera, her black eyeliner and powerful gaze murdering the all the army's watching at home. her shiny black hair up in tight high ponytail and her highlight glistening.

"annyeonghaseyo harin inmida! i am bangtans maknae and i also dance and rap!" she introduces herself to the camera, a slight shakiness in her voice. "we hope army treat her with the same kindness that you guys have shown us!" taehyung says, weirdly using a lot of hand gestures.

"unfortunately harin was not able to debut with us last year due to age issues but we believe that does not make her any less of a member of BTS, we believe in her talent and skills that she will be a great assist to this group." namjoon says confidently making harin smile a little.

"thank you everybody and i promise not to dissapoint you!" i bow to the camera before the boys tackle me in a big group hug.