Nine.

As I closed the door behind me, I hit a hard object. I looked up and saw Mr. Irwin standing in front of me, an empty cup of coffee in his hand, his mouth opened as I suddenly felt something hot on my chest, I looked down and saw that my sweater was covered in hot brown coffee. I ran into the bathroom, while Mr Irwin was saying that he was sorry.

The mirror showed that my whole sweater was ruined, can't this day get any worse.

"Maddy, what happened" Harper asked as she walked into the bathroom.

"Well, it isn't really important, do you maybe have extra clothes for me" I asked her.

"Well, I do have this dress I just bought" she said, looking down at her bag, "Ashton is sorry, he wasn't looking where he was going.

"Who, I don't care, can I please borrow it, please Harper" I begged her, I just can't walk around like this. After begging a few more minutes she borrowed me the dress.

It is a short red dress, it maybe is a bit too much to work in but I need to and it's only for a few more hours.

As soon as I left the bathroom, it felt that everybody was staring at me. I quickly made my way to my desk, out of the view of everybody. I looked up watching Luke walking past my desk, looking down at me, biting his lip.

After a few minutes the woman whose name I still don't know, but I also don't want to know.

"Mr Hemmings wants to speak you" she said, scanning my outfit, looking back at me in disgust. I nodded and left my desk, walking towards that door once again.

"Come in" he said, before I even could raise my hand to knock on the door. I opened it and closed it behind me.

"Why are you here" Luke said, he was in his chair, his back towards me as I walked towards his desk he turned around.

"I don't know, why am I here" I said, confused, he stood up and slowly walked towards me, "are you mad at me or something, have I done anything wrong".

"maybe, maybe because you are wearing that little red dress that is turning me on" he said now only a feet away from me.

"Sorry" I said confused, looking down at my feet.

"And again, look at me when you speak, and don't just say one word" he said, placing his finger under my chin, making me look up.

"Sorry, Mr Hemmings" I said looking up at him, into his blue eyes. A little smirk appears on his lips, placing his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I love it how you say my name" he said, crashing his lips on mine.

"That damn dress that you are wearing, why do you have to drive me crazy with everything you do" he said, connecting his lips to my neck.

"The way the colour red makes you look even more gorgeous" he said, slowly kissing his way up to my jaw line.

"Or that you are so innocent, but I know that deep down you are just as bad as I am" he said pulling away. His hands slowly moving down, playing with the end of my dress.

"No, Luke no" I said, pushing him away, "are you crazy, just minutes ago you where shouting at me and now this, have you gone mad".

"Madison" he said but I interrupted him.

"You can't just do this to me Luke, you can't just play with someone their feelings like that" I said turning around, but as I reached out for the doorknob he grabbed my arm turning me around.

"Madison, don't be silly, I know you want to" he said, that smirk still on his lips.

"No Luke, leave me" I said, pulling my arm away and leaving the office, smashing the door close behind me, making everybody look up as I took place behind my desk again.