Twenty One.

There he was again. After four weeks of silence he came here, why is he even here. How did he found me, did he know I was here? Harper must have told him, how could he found me without her telling him where I was.

"Can I come in or do I need to keep standing here" He asked with a smile.

"I will just go, ow yeah hi" Harper said pointing at the door, I guess they finally answered the phone. As soon as she moved past Luke he made his way closer to me, taking place at the end of my bed.

"What are you doing here Hemmings" I tried to sit up but moving hurts.

"Shouldn't you be a little more nicer to the person who saved you" he gave me a smile.

"Wait hold on, you saved me" I could feel my mouth drop open. No he couldn't.

"Yeah, I was calling your name for a while but you didn't respond. Apparently you thoughts were so important that you walked onto the street, it could've been worse if I didn't pulled you away. You should thank me" he said putting his hand on my leg. Ow no, he better isn't thinking that him saving me makes everything good again.

"Thanks" I look at the window. It has started to rain and it was slowly making the view through the window blurry.

"Are you mad at me or something" he asked, his left eyebrow going up as it always does when he asks something.

"Maddison, look at me" He said but I keep staring out of the window.

"Maddison" He said again, this time more demanding.

"What Luke, what do you want" I said turning my head back at him. He's staring at me, his hand still on my leg. He turns his body towards me and starts to lean closer. Placing his hand next to my head.

"You" he said as his head is only a few inches away from mine.

"What do you-" He placed his lips on mine. My hand find their way to his neck as he is still hovering above me. The feeling of his lips, I missed this, I missed him.

"Maddy the pizza, oh god never mind" Harper turns back around and walks out of the room again. I look at Luke finding him staring at me, as usual.

"So what do we do now" I ask him.

"Hope that the future might bring something good" he said with a little smile.

"Yeah well hoping that something will happen mostly doesn't work, because you can hope what ever you want sometimes things don't work out" I say looking away.

"Well aren't you miss sunshine" he said with a sarcastic tone.

"It's the reality ok, even though everybody says it will work out sometimes it doesn't and then you get hurt alright" my eyes slowly start to water.

"Maddison are you alright" he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"No I am not Luke, I'm not" I shake off his hand. "I am sick and tired of all our arguements, you always make me cry. One moment you are all sweet and the other moment you are yelling at me and mad"

"Don't say like you haven't done nothing. You are the one that always feels like shit as soon as I say something that doesn't feel as lovely as the rest" he said, the tone in his voice turning into anger.

"Because you make me feel like shit. Every time I feel like I'm doing things wrong while I am not. Because you won't apologize so I do it, way too much" I yell at him.

"Why would you. If I am the person who is doing things wrong then why apologize. Stand up for yourself once in a while, don't be such a pussy" he yells back at me.

"I wonder why I love somebody like you. Someone that needs to get punched in their face and realize what is right before their eyes. You've got eyes to see and ears to hear so get your head out of your ass and use them for once" I said sitting up, the pain in my leg doesn't even bother me right now.

"Excuse me" there is a knock on the door and a nurse walks in.

"I've got some complains about people screaming so I need you two to be quiet otherwise you have to leave young man" she said looking at Luke with a look that could kill. She walks away and Luke takes place on the bed again.

"Punch me" he said looking at me sounding serious.

"Wait no" I refus, I'm not in the mood to punch him maybe another time.

"Punch me, right here" He points at his cheek.

"No you idiot, I'm not punching you" I said again.

"Why not" He asked like he knows the answer already.

"Because I don't want to punch you" I said.

"Yes, I know you want to, come on punch me" he said still pointing at his cheek.

"Do you want me to call the nurse" I said with a smile.

"Alright alright, I give up. Are you happy now" he puts his hands up as surrender.

"Not really" I roll my eyes in a sarcastic way.

"And why aren't you happy" He asked leaning a bit closer.

"Well Harper promised me pizza and I want a kiss" I said lowering my voice at the kiss part.

"Wait what did you say, you want to kiss a pizza, why do you want to kiss a pizza and not eat it" he said looking confused but I know that he was joking

"You, you idiot" I said raising my voice.

"why do you want to eat me and not the pizza" he is such a child sometimes.

"Ugh just kiss me you fool" I said putting my hands on his cheeks and kissing him.

"Maddy I've got the pizza, are you kidding me, again" Harper yells as she walks in. Poor Harper.