"Dude, what the fuck?" Theo groans, rolling his eyes at Elijah, sending him a mini glare before his eyes land on me.

"Could've just said that you wanted to sit next to your girl," Theo mutters, scoffing at him as he takes a seat next to Nico.

Elijah looks at me from the corner of his eyes as he catches me staring at him. I continue staring at him, waiting for him to decline Theo's claim.

"Fuck off, Ambrose," Elijah hisses, rolling his eyes at him as he leans back on his chair, extending his legs under the table as he relaxes.

Damn, he didn't even bother denying the claim.

"Elijah, your lip is bleeding too, just like Annie's lip," Kota points out and that was all it took for everyone on the table to look at me and Elijah.

"Did you slam your lips on the wall?" I scoff, rolling my eyes at Elijah as I glance at his bottom lip which was slightly bleeding cause of me.

"No," he scoffs, "But I did slam someone else against the wall," he mutters, sending me a small smirk.

"Ew, too much information," I scrunch my face, rolling my eyes at him.

He rolls his eyes back at me before moving his hand under the table and placing it on my thigh, letting no one see. He squeezes my thigh and I glance at him, sending him a warning look.

"No way!" Theo lets out a loud laugh, gaining all of our attention and we stare at him with confusion.

"What's up with you?" I arch an eyebrow at Theo as I watch him grin at us.

Theo glances at me and then at Elijah, only making his grin wider and brighter. His sapphire eyes were gleaming with mischief as he sends me his usual smirk.

"Look at you two going behind our back," Theo shakes his head at us, " I didn't expect my own best friend to not tell me about this."

Ah, shit. He found out as well.

"Thanks for making it obvious," I mutter so only Elijah could hear, stepping on his foot as I send him a quick glare.

"Are you talking about me and her doing a Biology project at my hospital?" Nico points at me, diverting Theo's attention as he tries to change the topic.

"You are what?" Theo arches an eyebrow, looking in between Nico and me.

"You heard it," Nico sighs, rolling his eyes at him.

"When do you two start?" Kota asks, frowning at us.

"Tomorrow," I hum, "I'll be at the hospital doing the project for three days so you won't be seeing me during those days but Nico will be here since the hospital is only taking one student," I sigh, glancing at the boys, hoping they would believe the lie I just made up right now.

"No, no, no!" Kota frowns, "You can't leave me for three days with them! I can't live without you," he groans as he gets up from his seat and walks towards me, engulfing me in a bone-crushing hug.

"It's going to be alright, Kota," I pat his back, "It's just three days."

"That's seventy-two hours without you," he groans, shaking his head.

"Damn, for the first time, he did the right calculation," Nico chuckles, letting out a laugh and I instantly laugh at his words.

"Dude, I just realised that," Theo gasps, grinning at Kota before letting out a loud laugh.

"I fucking hate all of you," Kota groans, glaring at us while we continue grinning and laughing at him.

"Awh, Kota. I'll still miss you during those three days," I coo, smiling at a grumpy Kota but from the corner of my eyes, I could see Elijah staring at me with his usual harsh expression as if he was lost in deep thoughts while looking at me.