Chapter 9

Hiro's P.O.V

I decided to go over to Y/N house. I remembered how I haven't introduced her to the gang. I knocked on her door. "Hello Hiro." Mrs. L/N greeted. "Hey, is Y/N home?" I asked sheepishly. "She's probably with her dad." She said. "Here I'll give you the address." She passed me a piece of paper and I thanked her.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

I was standing there confused. Did she give me the right address? I tilted my head. I was about to walk back home when I heard someone open the double doors. I saw Y/N giving me a confused look.

"Hey." I waved. I went walking towards her. "Hello." I said waving my hand in front of her face. "Will you stop doing that?!" Y/N said moving my hand again.

"Anyways what are you doing here?" I asked. "I live here." She replied crossing her arms. "Well can I come in?" I asked giving her a look. She moved out of the way and I went in. I gasp as I walked in. It was incredible.

There was a two huge staircases that lend to the top floor. There was this balcony thing in between the staircases. It the rim of the stairs was made out of real gold. In the middle of the room there was a chandelier.

"You seem really surprised with the stairs." Y/N laughed. "Hey Fred's house isn't even like this." I replied.

"Who's Fred?" She lifted an eyebrow. "Oh... Right you haven't met them." I replied sheepishly. "Oh..." She sighed. I nodded slowly. "Anyways you wanna go into my room." She shrugged. "Sure." I said.

We walked upstairs and we walked down the hall. The third door on the right was were her room was located. I entered and there was F/C walls. A S/F/C bed sheets with F/C. There was a 3-D TV and a PS3.

She sat down on her bed and shrugged as if this was nothing. Summer then walked in and jumped onto Y/N's lap. "This is really cool!" I said my eyes filled with excitement. I began blushing after I noticed I jumped in front of Y/N's face. She's kind of cute. Wait what?!

I rubbed the back of my neck. She looked down. We stayed quiet for a while. "You blushed again." Y/N spoke. "So what if I did." I crossed my arms giving her my back. She just shrugged. "Wanna play a game?" She asked. "Sure."

After we played (your fav. videogame) we talked for a bit.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

I know short but oh well. Hope you liked. This chapter is dedicated to first KiwiMahNinjia and second bighero6fan.

Meepspark1 out~!