Chapter 8

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to the iratting sound of my alarm clock. I grabbed it and threw it to the other side causing Summer to yelp. I guess that's another broken alarm clock. I then remembered it was the first day of winter break. I would've gone back to bed but once I'm up, I'm up.

I got up and went to shower. Once I got out I put on my loose T-shirt on. I grabbed my dark blue skinny jeans and my beije winter boots.

I ate (favorite breakfast) and then feed Summer. I went back to my room to put on my white oversized sweater and then I walked out the door. It was chilly outside which made me happy knowing Christmas was near.

Summer was trailing right behind me. She didn't really need a leash since she was trained to stay by my side. We went towards the park. Once we got there I saw Hiro with Katy. I was about to turn around when I felt someone grab me.

"Hey Yn/N I didn't know you had a dog?" He said. "You didn't ask." I replied stubbornly. "Anyways... This is Katy. Katy, Y/N." He introduced us. I waved shyly even though inside I wanted to punch her. "Hi." Katy smiled.

"Hey we were about to go to my place. You wanna come?" Hiro asked rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Sure." I didn't want them being alone. Not when I knew Hiro first. We met when we were three but then I moved away around six.

Once we walked into the café we sat down at one of the tables. Hiro brought us some pastries and we ate. I tried my best to take a glance at the two. What if they're dating. Well even though Hiro was my first kiss so I wouldn't care that much if they kissed.

Oh who am I kidding?! I would care a lot but they wouldn't kiss with someone around. I least I know Hiro wouldn't. I then saw Hiro waving his hand in front of my face. I blinked a few times before moving his hand out of my face.

"You okay? You were spacing out." Hiro asked. I nodded in reply and kept eating my F/P (fav. pastry). After I ate I stood up and Summer jumped into my arms. "Well we have to go. So bye." I said walking away. But before I completely left I his behind a dumpster to watch them.

I sighed in relief when I saw Katy leave. After she left I saw Hiro jumping up and down. I giggled just a bit. Wait no bad Y/N you're supposed to be mad at him. Yet I just couldn't I began walking back to the mansion.

I ate pancakes and then I went upstairs. I grabbed my phone and went through my contacts. I was going to call my mom to tell her I was going to stay over with 'dad'. I then saw Hiro's name. I guess he just added his phone number. I mean I'm fine as long as he didn't read my stuff.

I decided to text him. If he didn't have my number than I guess I'll prank text him or act like I'm Katy.

I know it's short! BTW that's a picture of Katy. In this story she's Katy but her real name is Rebel. She's my character for something else.

Anyways I'll tell you this so you can understand better. Your mom and dad are divorced. Your mom is Hiro's neighbor and your dad owns the mansion. You like staying at the mansion since Summer is there and your mom doesn't want summer in the house. Also your dad isn't in the mansion but he stills pays for it since he knows you've always loved it there.

Alright and choose prank text or prank text as Katy.

Meepspark1 out~!