Chapter 4

Y/N P.O.V

I was in a rush since I woke up late. I fell on the floor as I tried to put my dark blue jeans on. Why you got to be so tight jeans. I groaned then I sighed as I got up. I left my hair down since i was too lazy. I put my (favorite T-shirt) on, grabbed my bag, ran downstairs and out the door I went. I saw Hiro and I ran towards him.

"Hey Hiro." I walked up next to him. "Oh hey Y/N. What's up?"

"Up is a movie." I replied. He gave me a look. "Fine." I groaned. "I guess my days been good." I shrugged.

"What about you?" All he did was shrug. "Okay, well I think we should hurry up and get our stuff."

"Why? We still have time." He asked and we stopped in our tracks. "I usually get there early so that I can get to my lab and finish up stuff."

"Oh yeah we should see each others labs." Hiro grabbed my wrist and he technically dragged me there. "Ok... We're here." Hiro said in between breaths.

"Yeah... Let's get our... Stuff." I said panting with my hands resting on my knees. I saw Hiro chuckle.

"What?" I questioned. "Is 'stuff' all you can really say?" He chuckled. "Oh shut up." I nudged his side playfully. We walked into the school. Every time I walked in I couldn't believe I go to this school.

We walked to our locker and grabbed our 'things'. I yawned since I barely slept that night. I blushed thinking about what happened last night. "Hey you okay?" Hiro asked. "Huh? Oh yeah, why?"

"Your face was red." I felt my face and noticed it was hot. "Are you sure it's not the weather?" I nodded in response. "Alright if you say so." I grabbed my laptop and we walked to my lab. I opened the doors and we walked in. "Sweet."

"I know right." He walked over to the robot I was building. "What's this?" He look a surprised. "Oh that's nothin' really."

"Come on tell me please." He begged. He was even on his knees but you could tell it was in a jokingly manner. "No." He then gave me his cute adorable puppy eyes.

"Fine..." I groaned. "That's Sane. She's suppose to look and act like a normal person." I explained. "Well I think she looks... well finished." Hiro shrugged.

"Yeah but I'm still working on the aging process." I sat down on my swivel chair. "Well does she function?" Hiro smirked as if trying to see if I was smart enough. "Well then why don't you find out?" I smirked uncrossing my arms so I could signal the button.

He pressed it and Sane woke up. She yawned and rubbed her eyes as she looked around with her sleepy eyes. "Sweet!" Hiro said with his eyes wide open.

"Mornin' Yn/N." Sane said looking at you. "Mornin'... Wait! Who are you?!" Sane asked surprised.

Hiro's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that Y/N was capable of this. She was walking and talking like a human! A person a fricking person! I mean you see her and you'd think was a human.

She had light brown skin and dark brown hair that reached her feet. She had the body of a ten year old from what it looks like. "I'm Hiro Hamada." I replied. "Nice to meet you 'Hero'." She did air quotes around my name. I took me awhile to notice she meant it as a pun.

"Nice to meet you." I said with a nod. "Well I think we should go to our classes." Y/N spoke up. "Guess I'll be staying here." Sane said. We walked out and went to our classes after we said goodbye of course.

Ay how do you like it so far. Oh guess who's going to watch BH6 today?! That's right me! Anyways first to comment I'll dedicate you in the next chapter if that makes sense.

Don't forget to Follow/Vote/Comment

Meepspark1 out~!