Chapter 27

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up to sound of the annoying alarm clock. I would throw it but this one was on my phone.

Yay school. I thought sarcastically.

Time to see Hiro. I sighed and got ready. I decided to bring Summer to the nerd school because, hey I need someone or something to hug.

Aki's P.O.V

"You did what?!" I yelled at Katy. "Please don't yell at me. Hiro yelled at me yesterday and that was a lot for me to take in." Katy began.

I groaned. "Hiro this, Hiro that. That's all you ever talk about! Don't you care about others?!" I asked. "I may be the younger one but I'm not stupid!" I was pacing all over the room.

"I'm sor-" Katy was about to apologize but I cut her off.

"No! Didn't you think about Y/N?! You know they're dating! Or at least were." I mumbled the last part.

I sat down next to my older sister.

"So what? Since when did you begin caring about (ship name for you and Hiro)" Katy spatted.

"I don't!" I groaned. "I care about my friend..." I mumbled.

Katy's eyes went wide. "You're her friend? You're her friend!" She stood up. "I thought you were my friend! You betrayed me!"

"I did not!" I spat. I then saw tears in her eyes as she ran out the room. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

I knew how her worst fear was to be or feel forgotten. And this was tough on her.

She had school so either way she did have to get ready.

Y/N's P.O.V

I heard someone open the door to my lab.

"Hey Y/N." I heard Hiro say awkwardly. I seriously wanted to punch him. I decided to stay quiet and continue sketching.

"You okay?" He asked. I turned around and spat, "Do you and Katy have something?"

I saw Hiro's eyes go wide. And with that I knew something was up.

"No! Sh-she kissed me!" Hiro stuttered. "I knew it! She's bad news!" I yelled feeling my eyes tear up. I sat down and whispered, "Did you like it?"

"Huh?" Was his answer. "Did you like it." I snarled. He just stayed quiet.

"Just... leave." I sighed. And of course being the ignorant idiot he is he decide to stay.

"Let me explain." He said. "Alright, explain." I didn't want a lot of drama right now so I left him give his explanation.

"So yesterday Katy just walked in for a while. Then she began rambling about her life and I was giving a care. Then all I heard her say was Are you even listening? So I guess she kissed me to try to get my attention." Hiro said in a fast pace.

"I mean I didn't really like the kiss. But I don't know!" He groaned in frustration. "It isn't that-" I cut him of with a kiss.

"You're saying too much but I guess I'll forgive this once." I hugged him and I went back to sketching.

"Thanks." He whispered before walking out.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Here you go. Hope you like also S/N means ship name I will probably use it in the future.

Meepspark1 out~!