Chapter 6

Ginger's P.O.V

I was sitting on my couch reading a book.  I heard the door slam open. "Hey Y/N." I said not bothering to look up from the book.

"Ginger." She groaned. "Oh! Guess what!" I asked her tossing the book into the air. "Ginger I don't have time for this." Y/N groaned. "My twin is coming over!" I exclaimed.

"Oh no." She smacked her head. (If you speak Spanish feel free to say 'Ay no' instead.)

"What?!" I frowned. "Is she you know exactly like you?" She asked with a questioning look. "Well looks sort of but personality no." I said looking at the ceiling.

"Oh but we do like wearing weird clothes I guess you could say." Y/N just nodded. "Hey Hiro!" I squealed pinching his cheecks. "Hey Ginger." Hiro said. I pulled Y/N and Hiro in for a group hug. The actual reason was so that the could get closer to each other.

"Well why don't you two scurry on!" I said pushing them out the door. "Nah ah." Y/N said pushing herself in. I just left Hiro in the hallways. "What?" I asked.

"What does your twin coming over have to do with me skipping bot fights?" Y/N asked crossing her arms. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Ginger I already told you I don't have time for this." She groaned.

"Exactly so stop wasting your time." I said trying to push her out the door. "Wait! My back pack." She motioned her hand. "Fine, here." I tossed the back pack back to her. "Journal..." She motioned. I tossed that back too. "Well then nice doing business with you." I just rolled my eyes as Y/N walked out.

Hiro's P.O.V

Well that was that. I was standing outside with my hands in my jacket. "Hey I didn't know you knew Ginger." I said sort of confused and surprised. "Yeah she didn't tell you?" Y/N asked. I shook my head and then I shrugged it off.

"Hey want to go to my place?" I saw Y/N nod. We walked all the way the café. "Hey Hiro!" Aunt Cass greeted pinching my cheeks. "Hey Aunt Cass." I heard Y/N giggle. I glared at her once Aunt Cass had stopped. "And who's this cutie?!" Aunt Cass said checking her out. Yn/N lifted an eyebrow and I just shrugged.

"Oh you two must be hungry!" Aunt Cass said pulling me into the kitchen upstairs. "Is that Katy?" Aunt Cass asked while grabbing donut and (your fav. pastry). "No that's Y/N." I said getting annoyed. She passed me the plate that had the pastries.

"Hey Aunt Cass?" I asked before I went back down. "Hm?" Aunt Cass was busy making pastries. "Do we have any gummy bears left?" I asked. "Nope you ate the all now go. Shoo shoo." She said pushing me downstairs.

"Hey Hiro. What was that all about?" Y/N asked. "Nothing really." I shrugged.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

After we ate I invited her upstairs. We walked up the stairs and we went my room. "What do you want to do.

Y/N's P.O.V

I was sitting there thinking. "Who do you like?!" I accidentally blurted out. "Why do care?" He asked glaring. "Just asking." I shrugged. "Who do you like?" Hiro asked looking away. "Hey! I asked you first!" I yelled. "So what?!" He yelled putting his face right in front of mine.

"So what?! I asked you first!" I yelled back. "Nah uh." He replied. "Yah huh." I said. "Nah uh." "Uh huh." Nah uh." "Uh huh."

This went on for a while until we paused for a while glaring at each other. Our eyes went wide and we quickly turned around blushing, since our faces were so close.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Did you like it BTW leave in the comments if you use your phone or computer/laptop to read. I wanna know. Bye my potatoes.

Don't forget to Vote/Comment/Follow

Meepspark1 out~!