Chapter 21

Y/N's P.O.V

"Well I'm gonna go catch up with Ginger and Licorice." Sane said as she walked towards the door.

I sighed and then I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone and saw it was Hiro calling.

"Hey." I said. "Hey, wanna go to the ice cream shop?" Hiro asked. "Sure, I'll meet you at your place." I said. "Alright bye." He said. "Bye. Love you." I said before hanging up.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

I walked into the café. "Hey sweetie! Hiro's upstairs." Aunt Cass said. "Thanks." I ran up the stairs and walked into the room. "Let's go?" Hiro asked. "Let's go." I nodded.

We were chatting about the weirdest things that most people would think we're crazy. Once we got there we were greeted by Junior and Jessie.

"I'm guessing you'll be having the same thing." We nodded. She passed us our ice creams. "Unfortunately we don't have gummy bears today. "It's alright." Hiro said. Jessie then winked at us causing us to blush.

We went to the same seats we sat at last time.

"So did I even tell you how Tadashi died?" Hiro asked. "Um... I don't think so." I said. "He had died in a fire. Professor Callaghan had started the fire." He said. "Oh. Hey but I think he's proud of you." I said. "Of us." Hiro corrected.

I smiled and nodded.

"Hey, so uh... how'd you like the date?" Hiro asked. "It was great. My favorite part was you barfing in the trash can." I said. "Oh come on!" He exclaimed causing me to laugh.

"What was your favorite part?" I asked. "To be honest the ferris wheel because you were snuggling really close to me." I saw him blush. I blushed with him and giggled.

"Hey wanna head over to my place?" He asked. "Sure." I nodded.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

We walked into the house greeting Aunt Cass. We walked into Hiro's messy room.

"Hey nice underwear." I pointed out. "What?!" Hiro picked up the boxer and threw them into the laundry basket. All I could do was try to hold in my laugh.

I turned around and saw Hiro's face was red. "Aw. Someone's embarrassed." I said. "Yeah, yeah whatever." He said.

"Oh yeah. I wanted to show you this." I said while unhooking my necklace. "This was a necklace you gave me before we got separated." I opened it and inside was a picture of Hiro and I as small kids. I saw Hiro smile.

"I look good." He said. "Seriously?!" I nudged his shoulder. "Yeah seriously." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I still need to put a picture in the other locket you gave me." I said. "We'll find something." Hiro said.

"So I was thinking. What if we and the gang took a trip?" I asked. "I guess I'm available, but who would take care of Summer?" I asked. "Can't your mom take care of her?" He suggested.

"I thought I told you my mom doesn't like Summer." I stated. "Right. What about Aunt Cass?" I asked. "Sure if she agrees." I said.

"She'll agree." Hiro said.

I just rolled my eyes and we kept on talking.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Here you go hope you enjoyed reading. So yep idk what to say whenever I'm here I don't know why?! So tell me questions I guess.

Meepspark1 out~!