"Cause you deserve it!! Deserved to be hated!!"
With that said he threw me on floor and sat near me on his knees.

"I want my room clean with all garbage including you when I return home."
He said gripping my cheeks and left.

_________

After crying for Allah knows how much time I stood up and took his floor bed and put it in closet after  folding it.

I looked at my reflection in mirror and it was horrifying.  A completely different Miral was standing in mirror as my reaction.

There were finger prints on my cheeks with tear stains.

I put compact powder to hide those ugly marks and headed towards kitchen.
___________

Zarar's p.o. v

"Gosh!! I just hate her!!"
I groaned in frustration hitting my hand on staring well.

"Ouch!!"
I whined as soon as my hand made contact with hard surface of staring wheel.

"Even her thought can give me nothing but pain. I swear if one murder was allowed I would have killed her long ago."

I was disturbed by my phone's ring.

"Yes mom!!"

"Where's your manners ..?"

"Please mom! I am in no mood of lecture."

"Hmm!!! Well I called you to inform you that your dada mine and your dada and dadi jan's tickets  have been confirmed for Ummrah. We guys are leaving this morning."
Mom said and I smiled.

"Congratulations!!"

"Yeah now come home back at least have dinner with us!"

"Ok I am coming!!"
I said and hung up the call.

I was roaming around since morning and now it was 7 in evening.

I sighed and reversed my  at on my home's road.
____________

Miral's p.o.v

Mom dad, dada and dadi Jan had departed for airport.

Zarar went to drop them to air port.

I also wanted but he didn't take me saying that he will go to office from there directly.

I didn't protest cause I knew how bitch of a type he is!!

Servants were doing there work and I was sitting in garden with my coffee cup.

"How boring it is!! In this hugee house I am left alone with that egoistic rat!! "
I said looking at the huge banglow infront of me.

"If you are getting this much bore than we should seriously do something to help you get out of this boredom!! Shouldn't we??"
I stood up with a jolt on hearing his stern voice.

"I..I..no..I am getting bore!!"

Stop stuttering bitch!!

Her Dreams!!! ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara