Special Chapter

Start bij het begin

"They're here for you" I retorted him with a 'Are you blind?' look which received a chuckle as well f finding the situation amusing. Lets ignore~

"So where's my chocolate that you hand made for me?" He asked shamelessly with an expectant and amused smile.

"Didn't you get it from girls? Don't expect anything from me"

"I don't accept chocolates from girls" Oi Oi Oi, do you mean I'm not a girl? Or are you just gay? How annoying! I waver him off, too tired to deal with him.

"Kameko, can you give me your chocolates? I don't have any" Yuki, my gluttonous best friend who has already swallowed all her chocolates asked me with a pout.

"Sure" I naturally gave her all the chocolates under my desk as I watched her eat all the chocolates one after the other. I decided to give her the other sweets too since I didn't wanna waste.. I mean I cannot eat all of em, you know.

Soon after Yuki finished, did the homeroom teacher come in and started off our class. The flow was smooth with the students surrounding me once in awhile, even during the lunch break did I suffer. Especially with that sparkly playboi asking me for chocolate chocolates which made the girls go 'kyaa~' Except that, I was free.

When it was time to go home and all the chocolates were packed up in my car, I decided to go too only to be ambushed along the way. Smothered with chloroform, I blacked out.

Waking up, I found myself in a luxurious Land Rover. My previously worn uniform folded neatly in a bad while I was dressed rather differently from how I usually did. Beanie hat, grey top, skirt and shoes. All in all, I looked cute. Usually, I looked too gorgeous and sparkly with my fashion sense, making it hard for others to ignore but never did I dressed cutely.

"Surprised?" A low yet husky with a tinge of teasing voice was whispered beside me making me realise the situation I was in. Only if this bastard did not sneak attack on me, I would've beaten him black and blue and tortured him for a few days (if my parents permitted).

A familiar chuckle was heard as I turned to look at the person brave enough to ambush this Ojou Sama.

"The f**k with you, Haru! Take me back home and I promise to let you go back home with your body intact!" I shouted in a moment of anger. After all, this creepy guy had started again, I was now confident this guy had a dual personality.

"Don't worry, I've already asked your parents" He put on a serious look but that did not hide the amused look his eyes reflected. Don't mention the way his shoulder was slightly shaking from controlling his laugh.

"What did you ask for?" I sighed in defeat, too tired to argue with this guy.

"A date" He replied simply as a matter of fact. Ha, this guy did not treat me like a member of opposite sex anyways. Who cared about a measly date? 

To my surprise, he brought me to a mall whilst holding my hand. I did try to release myself but this guy was too strong that it got tighter the moment I tried to escape his grasp. This was seriously too forced. Who said I wanted to come here?! I want to sleep!!

"Don't you have anything you wanna get hold of?"

"I don't"